Jump to content

mackem messageboard gold


Gene_Clark
 Share

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Alex said:

#NotJealous


:lol: By the way, like that he slipped in that Leicester could have been them, on what planet? I’m glad he enjoys being shite as it’s something that club will be for his entire life. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh I’ll keep talking about the bastards. I find it absolutely fucking hilarious tbh, and it’s going to get better and better going forward. They couldn’t even figure out how to leapfrog us while Ashley held a pillow over the face of the club, in fact they managed to get relegated to League One trying to do it. Worthless club, they should be happy we pay attention as no fucker else does. The difference is I’m just laughing at the daft bastards twisting themselves in knots, they sit and read/watch all the coverage about us and get actively pissed off then fume about it in 30 different threads on that eyesore forum of theirs. 
 

They’ve went from drenching themselves in blue pop screaming they were North East top dogs after finishing 17th while we finished 18th, to acting like they get more enjoyment from watching some talentless wankers we’ve never heard of kick balls around uneven pitches than they would if their team was playing CL football with a world class line up of players. At the end of the day they can dress it up however they want but football is an entertainment business, there’s a reason more people watch Champions League football than watch lower league football, so they can pipe down. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SpartaFC said:

The fact this thread was started in March 2012 and has 696 pages, theirs was started on 8th August 2021 and has 829.

Don't let the truth get in the way though eh? 

 

Screenshot_20211011-145407_Samsung Internet.jpg

And about 600 pages have been added since last Thursday 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Howay said:

Oh I’ll keep talking about the bastards. I find it absolutely fucking hilarious tbh, and it’s going to get better and better going forward. They couldn’t even figure out how to leapfrog us while Ashley held a pillow over the face of the club, in fact they managed to get relegated to League One trying to do it. Worthless club, they should be happy we pay attention as no fucker else does. The difference is I’m just laughing at the daft bastards twisting themselves in knots, they sit and read/watch all the coverage about us and get actively pissed off then fume about it in 30 different threads on that eyesore forum of theirs. 
 

They’ve went from drenching themselves in blue pop screaming they were North East top dogs after finishing 17th while we finished 18th, to acting like they get more enjoyment from watching some talentless wankers we’ve never heard of kick balls around uneven pitches than they would if their team was playing CL football with a world class line up of players. At the end of the day they can dress it up however they want but football is an entertainment business, there’s a reason more people watch Champions League football than watch lower league football, so they can pipe down. 

People genuinely said it was the best day of their lives when we got relegated under Shearer. Also, they’re probably only in the state they are now because the run of derby wins papered over the cracks of an absolute shambles of a club built on very weak foundations. That’s where their obsession takes them 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rayvin said:

I'm not about to do the maths like but I don't think 800 pages in two months holds up favourably against 700 in 10 years even with a 1:20 ratio factored in.

To be fair if you took the lad who wrote that’s GCSE results you could spell out FUDGE, I think he fell off the math track around addition and subtraction and took to the proud cultural mackem tradition of huffing glue under bridges. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The last time I looked nearly everyone on there was being outed as ‘a mag’ unless they were pretending to be absolutely filled with pride at not being in our position 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They’re such a huge club,the clowns are happy to be second in the Championship with an owner,well the son of an owner,who hasn’t spent a penny.I expect them to get promoted and then mammy’s boy will realise what having ‘unrealistic expectations’ means.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

The last time I looked nearly everyone on there was being outed as ‘a mag’ unless they were pretending to be absolutely filled with pride at not being in our position 

I can see them hiring another plane.Thankfully they won’t be able to time the flight to go over SJP during a minutes silence this time.Classy fans.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What really hurts them is that they probably know the Saudis wouldn’t have gone near them even if they were still in the top flight 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Also I'd wager that at least 50% of this thread is making fun of their forum, rather than discussing Sunderland itself. Whereas their thread is fully focused just on NUFC.

Surely it's nearer 90%.  When was the last time anyone discussed any of their games or signings?  I genuinely don't have a clue who any of the players that Squat person mentions are.  I've found them nothing but a laughing stock all of my life.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Surely it's nearer 90%.  When was the last time anyone discussed any of their games or signings?  I genuinely don't have a clue who any of the players that Squat person mentions are.  I've found them nothing but a laughing stock all of my life.

 

Was trying to be charitable but yes, I think youre likely right :lol:

Edited by Rayvin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

They’re such a huge club,the clowns are happy to be second in the Championship with an owner,well the son of an owner,who hasn’t spent a penny.I expect them to get promoted and then mammy’s boy will realise what having ‘unrealistic expectations’ means.


I’m sure they would be but they’re actually in League One, the old third division. And have been for several seasons :lol: 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This has absolutely destroyed the seatshitters mind, there's a poster on called dilligaff 60 or  something, i think hes having a breakdown  , the mods have banned all the mags so they all can huddle together and call us 😄, its broken them, long may it continue

Edited by KillerBee
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...