mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Well let's see who those absolute fucking dopes end up with if they bin the current bloke off. They still think they're in the market for the names that are banded about when the likes of Villa lose a manager. 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Well let's see who those absolute fucking dopes end up with if they bin the current bloke off. They still think they're in the market for the names that are banded about when the likes of Villa lose a manager. 

If? 

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

SAFC:  Welcome Billy Briley! 🤝✍️

Briley had agreed a three year deal to join the massive lads! 🤩

Briley: "Obviousleh delaahted to join a club as big as Sunderland although it was a difficult decision leaving Scunthorpe United especialleh we had a real chance of making league two play offs with a fair wind behind us but the chance to appear on Netflix was too much for our lass to ignore and she's been on at meh for days now t'tek job, like.'

• Haha 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

Has he gone like? I'm not on RTG as much as you Dave, you're gonna have to fill me in. 

It's when, not if.

They get rid of managers quicker than their hard-drives.

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I honestly half expect a thread along the following lines to pop up on there:

”Now that Emery has turned down the barcodes would anyone have him at SAFC? I personally think he’d be the type of manager we should be looking at with our mega rich owners who have shown nothing but MASSIVE ambition so far as we slog towards maybe making the League One play-offs” 

• Haha 6

45 minutes ago, safcforever said:

Can you show me where i said that? 

Bit weird that you randomly have kids being fingered on your mind 

We have repeated incursions from generally terrible WUMs on here, typically from your neck of the woods. I accept that you're more in the 'Fish' mould, i.e. seemingly genuinely engaging in discussion - but you're gonna have to fight through a lot of Sunderland related stick to get to the point where it's going to be reciprocated across the board.

Honestly if I were you I wouldn't bother ;) There isn't really that much sincere discussion on Sunderland on here anyway, you've kind of dipped off our radar in recent years beyond potential takeovers by fellas that look like extras from the Hobbit. You might be better off on NO. If you do stay, you'll need a thick skin.

2 hours ago, safcforever said:

Can you show me where i said that? 

Bit weird that you randomly have kids being fingered on your mind 

This coming from a mackem who's fans were seen singing AJs praise at Hull and how he could ---- who he wants

Do yourself a favour and piss off back to Chicken Town.....and enjoy 3rd division football

Edited by Rosco
spelling

4 minutes ago, Rosco said:

This coming from a mackem who's fans were seen singing his praise at Hull and how he could ---- who he wants

Do yourself a favour and piss off back to Chicken Town.....and enjoy 3rd division football

So still nothing showing I said that