mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Does JawD still do that charity coat collection? 
We should see if he can sort one out for Billy. 

#onecoatmillionaire #getawash #heronfoods 

#BrittleJeans

• Haha 3

:lol: We're laughing but the cunt's probably never struck a bat in his life and is somehow plodding along ok. You've got to wonder at his confidence in himself, see also Wraith. (At least Wraith's probably done some graft at some point tbf).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: We're laughing but the cunt's probably never struck a bat in his life and is somehow plodding along ok. You've got to wonder at his confidence in himself, see also Wraith. (At least Wraith's probably done some graft at some point tbf).

I think he’s a canny way into emptying that trust fund though. Going off the clip of him 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

funny you should say that...

• Haha 4
  • Jaysus... 2

Unbelievable :lol: 

By which I mean, so completely believable/predictable that I'm wondering if I've strayed into that funny pictures thread and jumped the gun again.

Fucking made for each other.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Unbelievable :lol: 

By which I mean, so completely believable/predictable that I'm wondering if I've strayed into that funny pictures thread and jumped the gun again.

Fucking made for each other.

It’s an old tweet but aye, two peas in a pod 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex said:

It’s an old tweet but aye, two peas in a pod 

Ah fair. Is that before the proposed Sunderland takeover then? Must be surely, although I can't quite remember how long ago that was. Wonder if they're still partners in some form or another.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Ah fair. Is that before the proposed Sunderland takeover then? Must be surely, although I can't quite remember how long ago that was. Wonder if they're still partners in some form or another.

Aye, it is. There were a few mackems who were on about it when the takeover bollocks was first mooted. Reckoning Storey was ‘a Mag’ because he was mates with Wraith. Which they’d assumed to be the case over the Rich Energy link up. That’s how I’d seen it before. 

• Like 1

It’s true like. He gets about 3 likes to one of his rich energy / covidiot / global conspiracy tweets. But all he has to do is post something about us losing or the mackems winning and he gets about 200 likes instead 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Tbf to Berb Lee, he believed Keegan when he told him Middlesbrough was further north than Newcastle, so he’s historically gullible. 

Obviously Rob Lee was part of whatever the deal he did with Wraith. "Ah've got some serious contacts with Keegan's entertainers, it's a fucking goldmine, wor kid."

• Haha 2