mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Well done Crispy* for being the fust marra to cotton on to the latest frauds. 

*Fun fact: Crispy is named after his bedsheets. (So is his brother, Foisty). :good:

:lol: Their Fatha, Manky would be proud. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Well done Crispy* for being the fust marra to cotton on to the latest frauds. 

*Fun fact: Crispy is named after his bedsheets. (So is his brother, Foisty). :good:

Foisty :lol: 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Just a normal Saturday night on Wearside....

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/paul-kitson.1570455/

Honestly man this is where imo the whole argument about all fan bases being similar despite some stereotypes stuff doesn’t apply to the mackems. That’s genuinely fucking bizarre behavior :lol: who gives a flying fuck about who Paul Kitson supports, or used to support? Why would anyone ever discuss that unless they were in a direct discussion with Paul Kitson and said “who do you support?”.

They also do that weird “no one in this specific geographical location where he’s from supports the mags so he’s definitely a mackem”, I went to school with a lad who supported Mansfield town ffs, how the fuck can you state that no one there is a Newcastle fan? And again WHO THE FUCK CARES?? They’re going to absolutely hate the glory hunters that come soon btw. 

• Haha 4

“Weyyy ah was fewwwmin about the gayyum so ahh weynt tuh Pennywell lib… librror… book place and went in the compewtah as ah wanted to see which maggy cunts are ACTUALLY MLF’s”

• Haha 1

There’s always been Newcastle fans in Co. Durham. There’s always been pockets of Sunderland fans in Northumberland. But I’ll be absolutely fucking devastated if I find out Paul Kitson supported them :lol: 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

There’s always been Newcastle fans in Co. Durham. There’s always been pockets of Sunderland fans in Northumberland. But I’ll be absolutely fucking devastated if I find out Paul Kitson supported them :lol: 

That’s what’s fucking mental eh, they say this stuff as they genuinely think Newcastle fans would give a flying fuck if Kitson did support them. Like the below proves that:

DF9F13C9-F40C-41AA-8C4C-A9B7DA3FAD52.jpeg

1 minute ago, Howay said:

That’s what’s fucking mental eh, they say this stuff as they genuinely think Newcastle fans would give a flying fuck if Kitson did support them. Like the below proves that:

DF9F13C9-F40C-41AA-8C4C-A9B7DA3FAD52.jpeg

It’s bizarre anyway but he’s a player who made little impact in a period when we had loads of class players. Also, players are professionals ffs. Like that vid of Michael Carrick when he was a nipper. He gave the impression of being Newcastle daft but even then he was considering his options, let alone as fully grown adult. But, aye, it would ruin my night finding out Paul Kitson was a mackem on the same day they lost 6-nowt away in the third tier of English football. Fucking troglodytes 

• Haha 2

The only vague recollections I have is what trophyshy mentions. Where he thought he was a comedian who would say something zany then say ‘Zaza’. Can’t remember which ex-player told the story but it came across as a diplomatic way of saying he was a bit strange 

• Haha 1