mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Absurd mackem and all round bore Glendenning already had his completely fucking wank argument decimated. Looking through his replies really shows mackems can’t talk objectively about Newcastle, he makes absolutely no relevant points and is basically reduced to screaming that Watford were above us and therefore better than us. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

Absurd mackem and all round bore Glendenning already had his completely fucking wank argument decimated. Looking through his replies really shows mackems can’t talk objectively about Newcastle, he makes absolutely no relevant points and is basically reduced to screaming that Watford were above us and therefore better than us. 

Yep, the only possible measure of a better side is who is where in the table from game to game. 

I distinctly remember in the first two weeks of the season when EVERYONE was so surprised that Brentford were the joint best team in England while City were definitely the worst...

What an absolute fucking berk that man is

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Howay said:

He's a boring cunt, (from the odd bit I've heard him talk) and shite like this just emphasises it. 

• Like 2

Quick look at a thread over on there, page 1, two of them saying enough is enough and saying they do something even though they'll get labelled 'Mag behaviour'. :lol: 

Those two are so close to getting the idea, close but no cigar. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Andrew said:

Yep, the only possible measure of a better side is who is where in the table from game to game. 

I distinctly remember in the first two weeks of the season when EVERYONE was so surprised that Brentford were the joint best team in England while City were definitely the worst...

What an absolute fucking berk that man is

A more objective measure of where you are as a club would be the division you’ve been playing in for the last few seasons imo 

4 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: 

That is amazing even their own fans can't be fucked to ring in and ask ONE question. 

Are they, by any chance, realising their place in english football?

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

If they do appoint Keane,I’m sure he’ll show plenty patience working with that pile of shite.

I’d be amazed if they can afford him. But like a few people have said, if you can afford Roy Keane, why would you go for Roy Keane? 
Also I see the best striker in history got another 10 minutes last night. He must be fucking miles off being match fit 

Edited by Alex

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

Also I see the best striker in history got another 10 minutes last night. He must be fucking miles off being match fit 

That's more than Bruno got marra

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Quick look at a thread over on there, page 1, two of them saying enough is enough and saying they do something even though they'll get labelled 'Mag behaviour'. :lol: 

Those two are so close to getting the idea, close but no cigar. 

:lol:

The daft fuckers are obsessed with this ludicrous notion of "Mag behaviour" whatever that means. They cant demonstrate at the SOl cos.'that's mag behaviour marra". Well i for one am looking forward to us enter an era of sporting success as they do the oppsoite. Winning things would be mag behaviout after all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

What actually is the problem over there now? Are they struggling to spend money because of the FFP restrictions or does their new owner simply not care very much?

Looks like the playoffs again this season.

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What actually is the problem over there now? Are they struggling to spend money because of the FFP restrictions or does their new owner simply not care very much?

The problem is them. It always has been and always will be. Twenty mangers in as many years, billionaire owners, spunking millions on mercenary players, none of it makes any difference because the problem is the city and club itself. Divine punishment from above IMO. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

49 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Over the last three years they've had a net spend of -£1.2m. It's not that they can't spend money. Just that they don't have any to spend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m really enjoying the mental gymnastics about sportswashing etc :lol:

Their entire stadium did the Poznań for Man City but suddenly they’re really concerned where the money comes from.

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

As ewerk said they don’t have anything to spend. This “billionaire” owner just isn’t actually a billionaire, it’s his possible inheritance which as MF mentioned is currently his mother’s money. I mean imo he’s also not their actual owner, it’s still Donaldson tbh who himself has a net worth similar (or possibly less) to Jonjo Shelvey. Donaldson is exactly what basically everyone on here said, he’s an opportunist and a carpet bagger, he got the club for nothing (just had to repay the parachute payments) and he’s sold percentages off to these two dozy trust fund kids that are happy for a day out tbh, so he’s probably doing really well out of his bleeding of the club and he’s still there despite pushing this kid front and centre. They deserve him mind, how much did they go out their way to talk about how fucking amazing he was despite it being pretty obvious what he was? 

I will always remember how buzzing they were to have that snake Methven involved :lol:. “A PR man is exactly what we need” and all that guff, then they began to hate him when he did exactly what PR men do :lol: :lol:.

Couple that with Rentons point about the fans being fucking ridiculous, they’ve been in that league for 4 seasons now why do they have this delusion that they should easily get one of the automatic slots? The manager had them third and they were demanding him out for fuck sake :lol:, they highlight a rough spell but he still had them in the playoff spots. 

At least they have their faux morals to fall back on eh. They said it themselves they’d rather have their owners than ours, so crack on. 

• Like 5