mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

1435287111_Screenshot2022-02-1917_20_48.png.7fa84b22ea4e04000767a1a5c329f75c.png

:lol:

:lol: Need to keep our post count up pewaahhlee for that. 

It’s absolutely brilliant that they hounded that bloke out like brokendoll mentioned, but the lack of plan replacing him led to all this murky ownership issues becoming public :lol:. Genuinely may be one of the worst decisions in football. 

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Fate, circumstance and irony are all mags

Honestly man, yhere was one of them talking about Trippier's injury for us being karma. I wonder if they have ever stopped to think what they must have done to get into this state. :lol:

Also I've noticed  the shady Geordie cabal and magedia is being replaced by the Saudi murderers. Some actually blamed the metro stopping early today from the sol (for scheduled works) on the Saudi government. 

Think About It Reaction GIF by Big Potato Games

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Tom said:

Aye and now focussing all their energy in to twisting about the ownership. :lol: 

I heard a bit of their phone-in. Criticism of new manager who's only been in charge for two games? Confirmed. ☑️ :lol:

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I heard a bit of their phone-in. Criticism of new manager who's only been in charge for two games? Confirmed. ☑️ :lol:

:lol: The ones defending him are literally saying “we could have managers the level of Allardyce and Keane in the dug out, the results would be the same” they’re right, but not for the reason they think. 

• Haha 2

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-2022-part-3.1570531/

This thread is hilarious. From not being impressed by the Trippier signing (finished apparently), to Dan Burn being shit. The weirdest thing seems to be their new obsession with Staveley, I think they have this idea that she has to keep investing her % share of future outgoings despite it already clearly not being the case. In fact one of them responded to posts about £100m+ spending with “ :lol: keep it up Amanda but you had to borrow £10m from Ashley to buy her share” doesn’t that disprove his hope that she has any responsibility funding wise? They’re a funny bunch like, really focusing on a minority owner of our club as if she will be an issue for us going forward - I would worry about your own ownership split lads. 

EC1D8537-B5C0-4FA0-AA07-E977273F8B54.jpeg

:lol: They genuinely can’t see how fucking absurd they’re being? She owns a token % of the club that was basically her payment for brokering the deal (as she will likely be able to sell it for a gain at some point). But aye totally comparable to a bloke who bought the entire club with the clubs own parachute payments and has since proceeded to asset strip and sell minority stakes off for his own benefit :lol:

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

South stand toxic evidently.

Highlight chant to help support the team:

”Charlie Methven, we wish you were dead” 

😳

That lad shat in the South stand iirc, and they're just realising thus now?

In all seriousness though, as much as we hated Ashley, for more than a decade, the worst we wished for him was "to get out of our club". This lot cheered Shearer's career ending injury, wished Stephen Taylor dead and now Methven, and cheered a paedophile on "to shag who he wants". Classy lads. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

In all seriousness though, as much as we hated Ashley, for more than a decade, the worst we wished for him was "to get out of our club". This lot cheered Shearer's career ending injury, wished Stephen Taylor dead and now Methven, and cheered a paedophile on "to shag who he wants". Classy lads. 

Bobby Robson - he's nearly dead...... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

'Jackie is dead' at Roker about Milburn.

8 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

How times change...

:lol: Was it Wee Phillie that was the one who trespassed and then yelled “Defoe! It’s Jermaine Defoe” at a bloke that’s only similarity to Defoe was that he is black. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Was it Wee Phillie that was the one who trespassed and then yelled “Defoe! It’s Jermaine Defoe” at a bloke that’s only similarity to Defoe was that he is black. 

Yes. "Ah nah its not" :lol:

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Howay said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-2022-part-3.1570531/

This thread is hilarious. From not being impressed by the Trippier signing (finished apparently), to Dan Burn being shit. The weirdest thing seems to be their new obsession with Staveley, I think they have this idea that she has to keep investing her % share of future outgoings despite it already clearly not being the case. In fact one of them responded to posts about £100m+ spending with “ :lol: keep it up Amanda but you had to borrow £10m from Ashley to buy her share” doesn’t that disprove his hope that she has any responsibility funding wise? They’re a funny bunch like, really focusing on a minority owner of our club as if she will be an issue for us going forward - I would worry about your own ownership split lads. 

EC1D8537-B5C0-4FA0-AA07-E977273F8B54.jpeg

:lol: They genuinely can’t see how fucking absurd they’re being? She owns a token % of the club that was basically her payment for brokering the deal (as she will likely be able to sell it for a gain at some point). But aye totally comparable to a bloke who bought the entire club with the clubs own parachute payments and has since proceeded to asset strip and sell minority stakes off for his own benefit :lol:

I mean we did just spend more than just about anyone else in Europe in the last transfer window (did Juve spend slightly more?). They’re clutching at anything they can I suppose but fuck me, there’s neutron stars less dense than some of them lot. 

• Haha 2