mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

7 hours ago, Craig said:

Have to say it’s the first time I’ve watched them since they played us last so I have absolutely no clue who their playing personnel are :lol:

Starting eleven?

Eleven-S4.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Wee Phillie vs Shaun Middleton! Yeeeeeeas!

:lol: Bring Karen so I can spark her out in all, gan on Middleton you toothless wonder. 

What’s it with mackems and immediately on about fighting btw? RTG is obsessed with it “might have lost 8-0 marras but we kicked those 14 year olds in at the train station so we won the war”. Thick cunts. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Gandaft as Shaun’s cornerman

Have you seen him fighting? 

He looks like fucking Gimli :lol:

D37F9263-430A-4D6B-AFDB-313C905E5CA5.jpeg.303712592b01718e85bc1e6d62454651.jpeg

The fight is here, but don’t bother- it’s as shite you’d expect. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Have you seen him fighting? 

He looks like fucking Gimli :lol:

D37F9263-430A-4D6B-AFDB-313C905E5CA5.jpeg.303712592b01718e85bc1e6d62454651.jpeg

The fight is here, but don’t bother- it’s as shite you’d expect. 

I posted that fight on here from YouTube a little while back. While the standard is not very good that doesn’t stop him being comfortably outclassed or prevent him from losing every round

• Haha 3

I love how invested they are in teams like Bristol Rovers. Like imagine having knowledge & an opinion of such a club :lol: 

Heres me worrying it might not be a high enough level for our loan players and they’re worrying about playing them next year.

• Haha 4

"Great joy ..a poem

Did you get great joy by slashing my tent,
My Aggie my home so many days spent
Out on this coastline a magical place,
Where good deeds are a plenty and nothing can deface,
The journey I'm on that will be completed,
I must tell you this I won't be defeated,
And as you sleep in your bed tonight,
Nothing you did will turn off this light,
That burns in me and those that follow,
Thought your nasty actions are a lot to swallow,
To the RNLI ...I will still plod along,
Humming the words to a "never give up" song,
Cause kindness is the blanket that put out the flames,
Not cold thoughtless actions and childish games
So tomorrow we'll wake up with Aggies few scratches,
We'll make her brand-new with some gaffa tape patches,
Remember my friends your glass of life is "half full"
Never say " half empty" that's the golden rule.

Tracey Hannam

Safe...poor Aggies been slashed with a knife and couple cigarette burns but IM OK xxx much love
Catch up on morning need to breathe ..I'm still smiling guys honestly all will be OK
Night lovely people xxx"

"RNLI - Sunderland Lifeboat Station

We are really disappointed to learn that the efforts of a FANTASTIC #RNLI fundraiser have been disrespected in such a way. Tracey is walking and camping the UK Coastline, that's around 12,000 miles, to raise money for our charity. Tonight it appears that her tent has been attacked by youths in Whitburn. If you can support Tracey's cause and help her raise funds to help us continue to save lives at sea please give generously. #Sunderland #Lifeboats #Charity #RNLI #Fundraising"

Somebody needs a proper bollocking.

• Jaysus... 2

15 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

"Great joy ..a poem

Did you get great joy by slashing my tent,
My Aggie my home so many days spent
Out on this coastline a magical place,
Where good deeds are a plenty and nothing can deface,
The journey I'm on that will be completed,
I must tell you this I won't be defeated,
And as you sleep in your bed tonight,
Nothing you did will turn off this light,
That burns in me and those that follow,
Thought your nasty actions are a lot to swallow,
To the RNLI ...I will still plod along,
Humming the words to a "never give up" song,
Cause kindness is the blanket that put out the flames,
Not cold thoughtless actions and childish games
So tomorrow we'll wake up with Aggies few scratches,
We'll make her brand-new with some gaffa tape patches,
Remember my friends your glass of life is "half full"
Never say " half empty" that's the golden rule.

Tracey Hannam

Safe...poor Aggies been slashed with a knife and couple cigarette burns but IM OK xxx much love
Catch up on morning need to breathe ..I'm still smiling guys honestly all will be OK
Night lovely people xxx"

"RNLI - Sunderland Lifeboat Station

We are really disappointed to learn that the efforts of a FANTASTIC #RNLI fundraiser have been disrespected in such a way. Tracey is walking and camping the UK Coastline, that's around 12,000 miles, to raise money for our charity. Tonight it appears that her tent has been attacked by youths in Whitburn. If you can support Tracey's cause and help her raise funds to help us continue to save lives at sea please give generously. #Sunderland #Lifeboats #Charity #RNLI #Fundraising"

Somebody needs a proper bollocking.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-61390077

Pissed in her boots too, filthy fuckers. 

( BBC managing to piss off Geordies and mackems by calling Whitburn Beach a “Tyneside Beach”. ). 

Tbf if they were to do that I’m almost hoping they win. Imagine a fucking open top bus parade through the streets of Sunlin, past the scope charity shop, and the Milligans pasty shop, all the lal lads and lassies (all MLFs) with their alsatians and staffy’s lining the streets, a week later Newcastle signing Lucas Pacqueta for £50m leads the headlines “weyyy warrabbout the newuz that Danny Batth reupped and is playing fowwuh for another year? Fuckin media man obsessed with them lot up the road”, after resigning Sunderland legend Jack Rodwell back on a free they lose their first 10 games of the season. Questions are asked of Alex Neil, why did they spend all their transfer budget on an open bus parade the massive lads fans ask.

The Maggie coonts are playing scintillating stuff with their 6 new signings, another stretch in league one awaits the MLFs but they’d not have it any other way - no way would they trade places with the terrorist sympathizers, sure they’ll constantly hurl abuse at their players and managers mainly out of complete jealousy over what’s happening a few miles north but definitely wouldn’t swap marra. Still, they can add the memories of THAT wall outside Lidl in 2022 to the one on the same wall next to where the staffy’s do their love making in 1973. 

• Haha 6