mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: Planning ahead to sing songs about us in what is their biggest game in nearly half a decade. All focus should be on this MASSIVE clash with a Wycombe Wanderers side that have been described as a football team.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Back in the 80s the Punch and Judy at Covent Garden was always a meeting point for many of the toon army footsoldiers. I could never work out why

aye, I remember going in there a few times.

main meeting up points I recall was the globe at liverpool street market, especially for those who'd got the friday night mail train down getting in to london at 6am, was then off to summer's bar at king's cross to meet the late arrivals!

just as an aside, I once chatted to john conteh in the globe, he was already pissed at 8am, mind you, so was the vast majority of newcastle's support in there too!  :lol:

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: Planning ahead to sing songs about us in what is their biggest game in nearly half a decade. All focus should be on this MASSIVE clash with a Wycombe Wanderers side that have been described as a football team.

Most of the songs will be about how obsessed we are with them though ;) 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

Headed up to Shepherd's Bush on the central line to spend the weekend with my lass and spotted a four strong flange of filth getting off at Tottenham Court Rd looking confused all double denimed up. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, NJS said:

Headed up to Shepherd's Bush on the central line to spend the weekend with my lass and spotted a four strong flange of filth getting off at Tottenham Court Rd looking confused all double denimed up. 

Bamps on tour. Fuck me, London is filthier than normal this weekend. Hopefully Wycombe are victorious

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, NJS said:

They got wrong directions! They should of asked rtg!   :D

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Renton said:

They've taken over Trafalgar Square already.

20220520-161154.jpg

This might be a gathering of the Micks. 

“ Eeya owa Mick Jnr! When’s Unkal Mick coming?”

” Daint kna- ‘e said he ‘ad to meet Basic Mick at Totnum Court Road - he’d lent Basic is trainers and yellow trackie”

” Totum Court Road? Is thar’in London?”

” Daint knaa…”

” Ah hate the mags”

” Aye”

” Ah wish Big Mick and Little Mick were hea “

” Aye- have the got tellys on the nonce wing?”

” Daint knaa…” 

“ FTM!”

” Aye”. 

• Haha 3

Uncal Mick. :lol: I’d forgotten all about him and his posse of underage drinkers. Some of them will be granddads now 

• Haha 3