mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Wycombe are going to equalise here, aren’t they? 

:lol:

They're definitely now looking the better of the two sides that couldn't achieve automatic promotion from the third tier of English football. I want Akinfenwa on. His last ever game, if he scores there'll be an explosion of racism from the mackem end. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

They're definitely now looking the better of the two sides that couldn't achieve automatic promotion from the third tier of English football. I want Akinfenwa on. His last ever game, if he scores there'll be an explosion of racism from the mackem end. 

And he’s about 300yr old, that would be funny as fuck. 

Fair play to them, finishing 5th in league one and beating Wycombe Wanderers is an absolutely phenomenal achievement for them. I’m sure they will completely overhaul this squad and be able to instantly compete in the Championship after being miles behind the automatic spots. 

• Haha 2

Ah well, they weren't going to stay down there forever. Massive step up in the championship.  Think of the 3 that went up last year, 1 went down and the other 2 just scraped it. Meanwhile hopefully we are entering another era.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Fair play to them, finishing 5th in league one and beating Wycombe Wanderers is an absolutely phenomenal achievement for them. I’m sure they will completely overhaul this squad and be able to instantly compete in the Championship after being miles behind the automatic spots. 

It's hard not to be jealous marra. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

Aye I can bestow no greater honour on them than North East Football's BIG WOW award for season 2021/22.

• Haha 2

I just turned it on btw so I might have missed the craic but what’s with fucking Fabio strutting up and down the touchline? Shirt unbuttoned to his belly button. 

• Haha 1

Tell you what, Newcastle council need to put an emergency lockdown on Central station tonight. 
These fucking biohazards will be even more rancid than usual after their Trafalgar baths and the Bukkake parties on the way back. 
:lol:

• Haha 5