mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What impresses me about that post is the calculation and strategy that went into it.  He specifically needs to be in a group of 20 people to have any chance of successfully beating up a single individual. I mean the lad clearly knows his limitations and is prepared to own them. He's a soft shite but if you team him up with 19 other soft bellends, he might just have a chance at it. Got to respect the self awareness.

Bit random, but that reminds me of that classic thread once about how many toddlers a fully grown man could "take". Once you get above 10 it becomes a bit dicey. I mean you can try strategies like picking one up and swinging him/her around your head as a weapon, but eventually you'll succumb to the shear force of numbers. Horrible death. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Bit random, but that reminds me of that classic thread once about how many toddlers a fully grown man could "take". Once you get above 10 it becomes a bit dicey. I mean you can try strategies like picking one up and swinging him/her around your head as a weapon, but eventually you'll succumb to the shear force of numbers. Horrible death. 

It has to be more than 10 ffs :lol: 

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I mean, just keep them at bay until nap-time, then massacre the little shits :lol:

Stick YouTube on 

• Haha 2

Oh dear......meltdown on RTG over nufc flags & brown ale appearance at Glastonbury 🤣 so I don't think Sam will be performing at SOL anytime soon

• Haha 2

That swastika /abortion post is peak broken Mackem. 

Also the team that brought the world "NE top dogs" now use the "Glastonbury Cup" as a thing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, NJS said:

That swastika /abortion post is peak broken Mackem. 

Also the team that brought the world "NE top dogs" now use the "Glastonbury Cup" as a thing. 

the glastonbury cup is quite cool I reckon, or at very least infinitely superior to the elton john trophy.  :)

• Haha 2

I like that Roker Mackem poster. When they had a thread about favourite memory from Roker Park he said he’d only gone there for one season and couldn’t think of any. Giving yourself that username is trying a bit too hard then, isn’t it? I would also say you’d expect him to have at least some decent memories, even from just one season going there, albeit one that saw them getting relegated from the top flight. So it seems a bit unlikely that he ever went. Although, given the way he goes on, it’s not inconceivable that he sat through every match thinking about NUFC 

• Haha 2

On 24/06/2022 at 22:44, Monkeys Fist said:

As if 20 mackems could afford a ticket to Glastonbury :lol:

They're probably going down early for the Bristol City game