mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Have we got any 15 year olds in the youth setup who can play fullback in the derby?

Will really send a message. A sexy sexy message.

:lol:

If they go down and he is found guilty they'll never hear the end of it mind. He'll get plenty of abuse from the travelling fans, hopefully it puts him off scoring his usual 30 yard raker against us rather than make him work hard for one.

Then why suspend him in the first place? That defence went out the window last week

My guess is that Poyet wanted him suspended because he's one of the regular pissheads. Clean slate with Advocaat on the other hand. Inherently moral whichever way you look at it.

• 2 weeks later...

A thread on how it will be chaos on sunday with Mags everywhere. Then one saying they (i.e. us) used to do as we pleased a few years ago at Roker. Then they start to argue amongst themselves with one or two telling of Mags in their end and small skirmishes and others saying it never happened. (It did). :lol: If you ever want cheered up go on RTG.

This post is incredible if you read it in a strong mackem accent. :lol:

"If the police allow the mags to make there own way through next sunday as and when they please, it will be chaos after a full day on the drink . Espesh if they get off at park lane or turn up via taxis or buses. I Expect a very livley day next sunday."

Not the first thread they've had about which bars we're going to try and take. They then get outraged about which bars we'll not get in and argue among themselves nominating bars we might get in and getting their knickers in a twist over their own made up Mag rumours.

God that's pathetic. I have no massively strong feelings about Sunderland, they've always been too shit to consider proper rivals, but you have to despair at the people who support them.

Is that the Fish going in there? :lol: He's southern isn't he?

Am I fuck you cheeky bastard.

I tried it before on RTG and the response was exactly the same. Bitter arseholes, the lot of them. To everyone else in the league but is, they're as pointless as Villa.