mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: Aye, someone I know sent me that clip the floppy haired cunt is called Rory he’s a chewwwsea fan that piggy backs off the true Geordie. The times I’ve seen him he’s been fine about us, maybe that’s because TG was around and fwoffeee coffee Rory didn’t have the nads to say anything, or (which imo is the case) he had his knickers in a twist about us - and comically for a chelsea fan in particular the money we have. He bases his entire point that Sunderland are bigger on that they’ve won loads more, saying they were the Bank of England club and won “loads and loads of titles whereas Nooocarrsel won one I fink” dozy cunt, iirc one title is what Chelsea had pre-Abramovic. 

Fwiw I find the whole “bigger club” nonsense tedious as in reality none of the clubs listed fucking win anything. Everton, Villa, and I guess the mackems (although that nonce is the first one I’ve heard claiming that other than the nonce sympathizers) can all enjoy being definitely much bigger clubs than Newcastle over the next 10+ years, maybe they can make themselves a little cup and give it a cuddle while they watch Dave Winchester, Tom Davies, and whoever the fuck Villa have pretend to play football. 

Butch as well btw :lol: he really nailed his point, well done marra. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

The last NUFC thread on SMB maxed out I think so they've started a new one, full of the same wibble about us being murderers, rapists, and paedophiles, us being responsible for 9/11, and Sam Fender something.  Perfectly normal. 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20220626-201433_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 2

Watching one of them invent some hypothetical scenario, then seeing the rest work themselves in to a frothy mouthed outrage at the horror of it all ( even though it’s never happened), is such a guilty pleasure  :lol:

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

it's all very well for you lot to be taking the piss  but you're all fortunate enough not to live within a mile of the direct route the mighty mole and his gang of marauding mackems will be taking to glastonbury next year.  :(

Aye, but if the wind’s wrong we can smell them, all year round. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, but if the wind’s wrong we can smell them, all year round. 

aye, fair enough!

not much consolation though to the people living in fear of general mole along the m5 corridor. to say nowt of the village of pilton being lockdown.

They're having the big club debate over on Ready To Groom. I only popped in to read the botman fume - his name seems to have mysteriously disappeared from the debate however. 

Weird because they were elated he was going to Milan.

Wooo :lol: 

• Haha 3

So Sam Fender’s gone from being a MLF turncoat Sand Dancer to someone from North Shields that we’re about to disown as one of our own due to some scandal that hasn’t happened yet. Have I got that right? That seems to be what they’re saying but I’m just checking I haven’t slipped into some parallel universe 

• Haha 6

:lol: It’s class when they make up something that makes them excited, then figure out the downside to it/why it wouldn’t happen, and then get annoyed about it. They’re beyond parody now. 

• Haha 5

Just now, Howay said:

:lol: It’s class when they make up something that makes them excited, then figure out the downside to it/why it wouldn’t happen, and then get annoyed about it. They’re beyond parody now. 

Thing is, I didn't trawl through pages about NUFC for that, I randomly opened a thread about Watford and Qatar out of curiosity and there that ... insanity was.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Howay said:

Aye marra. Imagine if everyone boycotted (lol) playing the scum, AND Sam Fender was a convicted as a rapist marra. Them fuckas mack us sick marra.   

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Aye marra. Imagine if everyone boycotted (lol) playing the scum, AND Sam Fender was a convicted as a rapist marra. Them fuckas mack us sick marra.   

Keep it classy.....its what they do best 

4 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Looks a bit like Jonny Williams (who used to play for them) but think he lost all his hair. That's my best guess anyway.

It’s Alex Pritchard apparently 

icegif-4576.gif

Probably not the Keeper :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Renton said:

:lol: Aye that’s it, they’d make it up, then basically convince themselves it’s something he would do, then they’d decide he’s probably done it and they’re all outraged, and the maggie coonts are either disowning him which means we are all hypocrites, or defending him which they will be fewmin about. Yet absolutely none of their scenarios are real. 

• Haha 3