mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

21 hours ago, Tom said:

If you ever needed confirmation that Exile68 isn't remotely bothered about human rights this is it.

Ekitike is signing for Qatari PSG, not amnesty International :lol: 

72F1A6C8-0094-44C5-83D1-62549C7CB403.jpeg

Tbf, the toucher is right. It had nothing to do with that 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Can someone enlighten me on this? Is this guy saying a 15 year old MBS was responsible for 9/11? Or is he saying because most of Bin Laden's recruits were Saudia all Saudis are guilty, and by extension those who do business with them? Someone should let Biden know. 

As I’ve mentioned before they practically beatify Khashoggi. Close friend of Bin Laden who actually spoke fondly about him post 9/11

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Can someone enlighten me on this? Is this guy saying a 15 year old MBS was responsible for 9/11? Or is he saying because most of Bin Laden's recruits were Saudia all Saudis are guilty, and by extension those who do business with them? Someone should let Biden know. 

Prior to MBS’s ascent to the throne SA was funding Islamist extremists, and I believe they had ties to Al Queda through those channels (iirc been a while since I watch a doc on it). The interesting thing about MBS is he wants to move Saudi Arabia more to the west (in some aspects) and because of that has cut off that funding and support of extremists, so basically from that perspective it’s a ridiculous point. 

However exiles post here is simply extremely racist. It’s aimed at Mehrdad, and is I guess implying because he’s from the Middle East he would commit an atrocity like that - Mehrdad is from Iran he’s not even from Saudi Arabia. None of that matters to the racist fucking cunt that is exile though. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Alex said:

As I’ve mentioned before they practically beatify Khashoggi. Close friend of Bin Laden who actually spoke fondly about him post 9/11

the vast, vast majority of mackems would have more chance of blindly pinning a tail on a donkey than they would pointing to the middle east on an atlas.

in fact, any civilian killed in iraq, afghanistan, syria, yemen, palestinian would largely be viewed as one less 'camel humper' trying to make there way here desperately seeking asylum, as they practically ran to the polling stations to show how brexitee they are.

beneath contempt with their hypocrisy.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

lush that.

I've not had a guitar since I was about 14 and never got beyond learning the first few notes of smoke on the water.

if I was to get one now, I'd get one like that.  :)

Screenshot_20220716-213919_Twitter.jpg

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

personally, I'm secretly rather pleased my football supporting days have in the past edged towards, slightly rough around the edges.   :)

Slightly? :spit:

just been reading through some reviews of finsbury park gig and they all reckon it was fucking fantastic. found this little snippet amongst them....

Sam opened his set with 'Will We Talk?' and 'Getting Started' and the crowd was filled with black and white flags and revellers in Newcastle United FC shirts in homage to his hometown

now I know there's shit loads of geordies exiled in london and I'm admittedly not an expert on fender's following, but to me that implies non newcastle folk are donning the black and white in homage?

I do hope so, there's got be a reasonable chamce of some mackem spontaneous combustions.  :)

• Haha 7

Haha imagine that :lol:

It's canny funny to me like, Lots of musicians got themselves involved in football. It's not a new thing. 

However With it winding up the mackems & hammering home their cultural insignificance I'm glad Fender is really dining out on it.

• Haha 3

You think they'd be more bothered about how they're going to get on now they're back playing the big boys in the championship? Every game should be like a cup final for them or something? (That's how it works doesn't it?)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

You think they'd be more bothered about how they're going to get on now they're back playing the big boys in the championship? Every game should be like a cup final for them or something? (That's how it works doesn't it?)

200.gif

• Haha 7

19 hours ago, Howay said:

Prior to MBS’s ascent to the throne SA was funding Islamist extremists, and I believe they had ties to Al Queda through those channels (iirc been a while since I watch a doc on it). The interesting thing about MBS is he wants to move Saudi Arabia more to the west (in some aspects) and because of that has cut off that funding and support of extremists, so basically from that perspective it’s a ridiculous point. 

However exiles post here is simply extremely racist. It’s aimed at Mehrdad, and is I guess implying because he’s from the Middle East he would commit an atrocity like that - Mehrdad is from Iran he’s not even from Saudi Arabia. None of that matters to the racist fucking cunt that is exile though. 

That is exactly how I see it, racist as fuck. I'm no snowflake, I hate that term, but I've been reading some of the posts and it is out and out racism.

• Like 2

Just went over to RTG for a quick look. Wished I hadn’t. First thread “Players who are shite” (correct answer: all of them). Second thread NUFC sportswashing (now up to a gazillion pages).

It’s more like a therapy tool for window lickers and manic depressives than a football messageboard. Haven’t they got any better to do?  Actually probably not.

• Haha 3

Most of thick the thick twats can't see past this headline and think all NUFC fans will be demanding more money spent and a protest against the owners

1486837715_Screenshot(57).thumb.png.c72c755dadf18d8f8873bac8a4a51336.png

51 minutes ago, Tom said:

Why didn't they just work from home? 

#NoLaptops #UsingtheJobcentrePrinter #SmallCaravan #CantShopliftfromhome 

That, and there's also the little matter of them not actually existing 😂

• Haha 7

“Eeeyah aaahv found it Bill, somewun just left it behind this skip” 

“Dirty Mick I never doubted you, I’m promoting you to the commercial team!”

”gerrin, what’s that”

”oh you’ll figure it out, now give me that fucking sandwich you found, it’s completely vital to my purchase of Sunderland”

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 5