mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: They’re fucking demented

aye.

just having a quick glance over on rtg and they're on about catchment areas again. I know at one time they claimed theres was getting smaller due to coastal erosion, however they've subsequently taken complete control of co. durham,, south tyneside, large swathes of northumberland and the entirety of gateshead whilst at the same time proclaiming anybody born outside a 500m circle of clayton street shouldn't be a mag. so how the fuck are they losing the catchment area war only they seem to be fighting?

Screenshot_20220828-104229_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 4

Jeff Brown’s a dyed in the wool mackem and barely tries to hide it but so fucking what? I don’t even mind him. Imagine the reverse. Loads of the RTG crowd absolutely detest Dawn Thewlis. As far as I can tell it’s because her dad played cricket for Northumberland and football for Newcastle reserves about 60 years ago. That’s it, that’s the sole reason :lol: They’re fucking tapped at the best of times but the takeover has sent them over the edge 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: :lol:

Aye. Because your current manager leaving you for Stoke is exactly what that suggests :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

it probably is in fairness, I mean who can forget they attracted the mighty simon grayson at the time he was comfortably out performing the achievements of rafa benitez.

Didn't some of them genuinely believe they got the better manager at the time? :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Aye. Because your current manager leaving you for Stoke is exactly what that suggests :lol: 

Aye, but that was like leaving Liz Hurley for Divine Brown or summit marrra. Liz is back on the market now. Wibble.

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 6

38 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Even if that wasn't laughable. Potter already has a club doing what they think the absolute best theyre capable of doing.

• Like 2

:lol: Why is celebrating a very well deserved draw, with an impressive performance, against the best side in world football (imo) “mass hysteria”? That’s ignoring the insane comparison already pointed out. 

They’re also fucking weird about ex players needing to be managers for them. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Why is celebrating a very well deserved draw, with an impressive performance, against the best side in world football (imo) “mass hysteria”? That’s ignoring the insane comparison already pointed out. 

They’re also fucking weird about ex players needing to be managers for them. 

Sunderland would have never celebrated that man. They'd have been hounding out their manager in outrage.

This started off in my head as a sarcastic comment but on the second sentence I started to think it might actually be the truth :lol: 

• Haha 3