mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

13 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:spit:

Apparently, William Storey has had a bid accepted by Coventry.

Mike Ashley makes stadium move with Sunderland's Championship rivals set to get new landlord | Sunderland Echo

The Unlikeable Force meets the Intolerable Object.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Imagine having those two involved in your club btw. I realise Storey’s bid is highly unlikely to stand up to any scrutiny. Still though :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Imagine having those two involved in your club btw. I realise Storey’s bid is highly unlikely to stand up to any scrutiny. Still though :lol: 

To be a fly on the wall when the ultimate bullshitter meets the ultimate pisstaker.

They’re losing at home to Cardiff, I guess that whole back to back promotion shite they were going on about has fallen flat, is it time for them to hound another manager out because of the fan bases delusion? 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Howay said:

They’re losing at home to Cardiff, I guess that whole back to back promotion shite they were going on about has fallen flat, is it time for them to hound another manager out because of the fan bases delusion? 

Cardiff missed a pen too. 7 points off the playoffs, 4 off relegation now. Mid-table is decent considering how long they were in League One and how they were 5th in that division last year. They probably had too good a start in terms of it raising expectations. 

• Like 3

knuckle daggers in the south stand.

booing of taking the knee.

smashing up the cardiff buses all taking priority on rtg.

astonishing really that the most backward town on the planet is also full to the brim of human rights activists, unless of course they're not really??   :lol:

Screenshot_20221105-171620_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I don't want to appear to be glorifying football hooliganism here but I do find it quite incredible that in the 80's roker park was probably the least daunting place to visit in english football with the possible exception of craven cottage.

their transformation to the hardest cunts ever to walk god's green earth is nothing short of astonishing.

unless of course they're lying about this as well?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

knuckle daggers in the south stand.

booing of taking the knee.

smashing up the cardiff buses all taking priority on rtg.

astonishing really that the most backward town on the planet is also full to the brim of human rights activists, unless of course they're not really??   :lol:

Screenshot_20221105-171620_Samsung Internet.jpg

Was going to congratulate them on not having a mag thread but then saw what replaced it. 

17 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I don't want to appear to be glorifying football hooliganism here but I do find it quite incredible that in the 80's roker park was probably the least daunting place to visit in english football with the possible exception of craven cottage.

their transformation to the hardest cunts ever to walk god's green earth is nothing short of astonishing.

unless of course they're lying about this as well?

You could be right, they're making it up or it could be they're just 30 years behind everyone else? (Probably a bit of both. I felt a lot more safe at Roker park than I did at Ayresome park). :good:

• Like 1