mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 minute ago, Alex said:

He definitely made some bad decisions (like buying them) but he was extremely generous, especially writing the debts off 

Listening to their joke of a club legend, Niall Quinn, being the key failing. Another bloke they absolutely love despite him being a fucking melt. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, NJS said:

I see they've doubled down on the Fairs Cup not counting and six titles plus two cups beating four titles and six cups again. 

I now live for the third title we win which triggers the cult death signal to take the suicide pills. 

Naah marra. Your trophies have a Saudi asterisk next to them like. Youse lost your club in 2021 marra. You support baby raperists and 9/11 terrorists. Et fucking cetera. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Naah marra. Your trophies have a Saudi asterix next to them like. Youse lost your club in 2021 marra. You support baby raperists and 9/11 terrorists. Et fucking cetera. 

ExiledYP

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What daft cunt over the age of 9 is still eating Sugar Puffs? Do they even still exist?

They don't actually, they're called Honey Monster Puffs now, but I haven't seen them in a supermarket for years. The effect of the mackem boycott. :(

Apparently they're being foced to sell their star striker in January, Ross Stewart. He's previously played for the eponymous Ross county (is this really a place? I'm not actually convinced it exists), Sunderland in League one wheere they came 6th, and has about half a dozen games in the Championship before getting crocked. Six months on his contract. So of course he's worth £50 million according to them. Anyway, the funny thing is they refer to him as LND. I was a bit scoobied and sufficiently curious to find out why. It stands for Loch Ness Drogba. 

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

They don't actually, they're called Honey Monster Puffs now, but I haven't seen them in a supermarket for years. The effect of the mackem boycott. :(

Apparently they're being foced to sell their star striker in January, Ross Stewart. He's previously played for the eponymous Ross county (is this really a place? I'm not actually convinced it exists), Sunderland in League one wheere they came 6th, and has about half a dozen games in the Championship before getting crocked. Six months on his contract. So of course he's worth £50 million according to them. Anyway, the funny thing is they refer to him as LND. I was a bit scoobied and sufficiently curious to find out why. It stands for Loch Ness Drogba. 

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Ross county play in Dingwall

4 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Is this really a place? I'm not actually convinced it exists

I used to work in a call centre and one guy got off a call in a rant about a customer asking if we were in Bangalore, he came off saying Bangalore is not a real place it was like Dingwall or Brigadoon made up. I had to point out all 3 are real places. He was from Glasgow if you were wondering.

• Haha 3