mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

38 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

This is where I reveal that my forum nickname is actually me playing the long game to prove a special relationship between NUFC and FSV Mainz 05 dating back to the early 2000s. Fetch me a bedsheet, it's banner time!

Sorry, We've got a long standing special bond with Schalke that was created purely because the Bundesliga returned before the Premier League. The two Bundesliga clubs vying for the support of Newcastle United fans ahead of the season restart - Chronicle Live

image.jpeg.cbb0dae889f7e0f581e87ef45285781f.jpeg

Geordies bought a time machine so the best looking one could gan back to have it off with the future Pele’s mam.

Santos (and Brazil) are pure GEORDIE

Howay the Time Machine Lads

Edited by Dougle
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Sorry, We've got a long standing special bond with Schalke that was created purely because the Bundesliga returned before the Premier League. The two Bundesliga clubs vying for the support of Newcastle United fans ahead of the season restart - Chronicle Live

The Ronny Gill, here's two German teams Newcastle should support......

Stephen Merchant Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Rosco said:

Seems as if the all things NUFC thread has been taken down

It's been moved to their Parsnip section, which you need a login to view. Presumably to stop the deluded world  of RTG Twitter page Embarrasing them.

• Haha 6

I feel a bit for exile to be honest, his entire life revolves around the misconception that he's 'getting' to newcastle's support, completely oblivious to the fact his bizarre obsession is a source of hilarity. his copy and pasting of a twitter account no fucker looks at to the echo chamber of the sportswahing thread will get an even smaller audience, apart from to fellow angst ridden, pretendy human rights activists like skylon, captain fatty etc.

pray for exile.

bit torn me, I've thoroughly enjoyed 14 months worth of watching them tear themselves apart when pathetically attempting to disguise their jealousy as some kind of moral high ground  whilst simultaneously littering the thread with the casual racism of camel humpers and ragheads.

been a laugh, but bollocks can I be arsed to create an account to carry on viewing. 

• Haha 7

32 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I mean... that guy will have an account.

The Stasi, I mean mods, will be closely monitoring that thread for suspected mags now. :lol: But aye, they will almost certainly have an account. That and people won’t be able to stop themselves discussing us in the main forum 

• Haha 6

I see it comes with a warning😆

"Only registered users may access this forum - it is less heavily moderated than the SMB and some posts may offend, caution advised"

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Rosco said:

I see it comes with a warning😆

"Only registered users may access this forum - it is less heavily moderated than the SMB and some posts may offend, caution advised"

the mind can only boggle as to what goes on in there when the moderators openly promoted racism on the public forum!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Anth said:

It's been moved to their Parsnip section, which you need a login to view. Presumably to stop the deluded world  of RTG Twitter page Embarrasing them.

Instead of locking it why don't they get their hard lads to invite any Mag piss takers to 'say it to their face' as this is what they normally do? Obviously they're fucking nails and all mags are Walter Softys so that would sort it. :good:

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Instead of locking it why don't they get their hard lads to invite any Mag piss takers to 'say it to their face' as this is what they normally do? Obviously they're fucking nails and all mags are Walter Softys so that would sort it. :good:

aye, I mean when football hooliganism was at its peak in the 80s we literally took the piss out of them for a decade.

bizarre this happened really when every mackem that ever lived is harder and nastier than mike tyson's big brother.

• Haha 5

:lol: So they’re so fucking deluded that they want to make sure they can say all their insane, made up shite without anyone pulling them up on it or laughing at them. This is a low point even for them. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Imagine having to subscribe wall the thread about your neighbours because the contents are so embarrassing you can't risk them being public? :lol:

It will die on Parsnip like, currently below two word association threads, a thread on snoods by Dangerwrangun, and a thread about shitting yourself. :lol: 

Screenshot_20221217_183830_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b81ddbe8632c8f57aaf5cfc21050dc06.jpg

Honestly this subforum is wierder than the main one. How about this for a scintillating thread? :lol:

Screenshot_20221217_184733_Chrome.thumb.jpg.057f1962393b1785ed33748ef42f01b6.jpg

There must have been over 16,000 posts on this to date.

Over It Reaction GIF

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Renton said:

It will die on Parsnip like, currently below two word association threads, a thread on snoods by Dangerwrangun, and a thread about shitting yourself. :lol:

I knew Stevie had moved south of the river but I didn't realise he'd outright defected...

(Defecated, yes, but not defected)

• Haha 4

So the NUFC thread is now in the Parsnip section along with other subjects including Snoods / Count Back From A million.....and my favourite "Times you’ve shit yourself"🤣.........Yes that's right  "TIMES YOU'VE SHIT YOURSELF"

SAFC.png

• Haha 2