mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: 

It's eating them up. Love it. :ok:

I can’t get over how they can adopt enough of a mental denial to say that, not only have we been lucky in 22 of our 24 games this season but that luck has somehow extended to everyone else’s results over an entire cup competition and league tournament. But when they go up 6 places in that shit league because of results going their way, they’re the best team in the division and could bloody the noses of any Premier League side 

• Haha 8

41 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That whole page is entertaining, especially the “ Notable Supporters “ section. F9D48D9A-0372-42B6-B3F5-8F118264DAF8.thumb.jpeg.b6dd3ff693343832ac7dd60d48bd710d.jpeg

They're fucking desperate to claim Jackie Milburn as one of theirs :lol:

Mind you, reading the full list, at least half I was like “ nee idea who that is”. 

Wearside Jack on there? 

13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That whole page is entertaining, especially the “ Notable Supporters “ section. F9D48D9A-0372-42B6-B3F5-8F118264DAF8.thumb.jpeg.b6dd3ff693343832ac7dd60d48bd710d.jpeg

They're fucking desperate to claim Jackie Milburn as one of theirs :lol:

Mind you, reading the full list, at least half I was like “ nee idea who that is”. 

There's a few there I don't know never mind the rest of it

• Like 1

Its an embarrassment really. They’d have been better off with no page, so people would assume somebody genuinely famous must follow them. Which obviously isn’t the case based on this…

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Kitman said:

Its an embarrassment really. They’d have been better off with no page, so people would assume somebody genuinely famous must follow them. Which obviously isn’t the case based on this…

I don't think we have a 'notable supporters' page. Even if we did I don't think we'd include Elliot Anderson as a notable supporter though.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

I don't think we have a 'notable supporters' page. Even if we did I don't think we'd include Elliot Anderson as a notable supporter though.

Raich Carter (as a boy). 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

sunderland's official twitter page using the magnificent niall quinn display in a promotion.

staggeringly incompetent.  :lol:

Screenshot_20230121-102943_Samsung Internet.jpg

Its not even a shot of the whole thing :lol:

This could just be a pic of the sun-faded seats tbh. 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Its not even a shot of the whole thing :lol:

This could just be a pic of the sun-faded seats tbh. 

I mean why the fuck would you use the shambolic attempt to spell out niall quinn in a promotion?

they were up in arms a couple of days ago that the display of penshaw monument planned for the boro game had been cancelled, apparently because the head of security there is a mag bastard.

only a matter of time till they declare the web host is a one too.   :lol:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

sunderland's official twitter page using the magnificent niall quinn display in a promotion.

staggeringly incompetent.  :lol:

Screenshot_20230121-102943_Samsung Internet.jpg

And "Sunderland got under my skin"

Like a dose of scabies.

• Haha 2