mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: Ignoring the fact the thick cunts are just making up incorrect fees, why is it “brilliant” regardless of what we “overpaid”? We can pay whatever the fuck we want for players now, it’s not like we have owners that will only give the club a certain amount to spend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Ignoring the fact the thick cunts are just making up incorrect fees, why is it “brilliant” regardless of what we “overpaid”? We can pay whatever the fuck we want for players now, it’s not like we have owners that will only give the club a certain amount to spend. 

If they want overpaid examples then I refer the morlocs to a netflix series called Sunderland till I die and the episode where del boy trotter goes all in to buy Will Grigg. :good:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

If they want overpaid examples then I refer the morlocs to a netflix series called Sunderland till I die and the episode where del boy trotter goes all in to buy Will Grigg. :good:

After then manager, Jack Ross, had told them Grigg wasn’t worth that :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Well done for remembering one of their 100 managers over the past 20 years 

Had to look it up if I’m being honest 👍🏻

• Haha 3

this is stupid mackem cunt starts an anthony gordon thread a manages to misspell both parts of his name. it's not even like they're complicated ones to spell either.

anyway, the gist is, as can imagine, gordon is fucking shite, they've got loads of better players and that one in particular, somebody called clarke whoever the fuck he is, is worth a far higher transfer fee.

they never let you down!   :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/antony-gorden.1599015/page-3#post-37658846

moron's had it pointed to him and corrected it, beaten by the link though!

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

this is stupid mackem cunt starts an anthony gordon thread a manages to misspell both parts of his name. it's not even like they're complicated ones to spell either.

anyway, the gist is, as can imagine, gordon is fucking shite, they've got loads of better players and that one in particular, somebody called clarke whoever the fuck he is, is worth a far higher transfer fee.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/antony-gorden.1599015/page-3#post-37658846

If Ashworth left his office and took a shit in the middle of Bigg Market they'd have a story about how *googles it* Speakman took a much bigger shit in *googles it* Jacky White's Market.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

moron's had it pointed to him and corrected it, beaten by the link though!

That's at least the second thread on him. There was another long one which was removed to the compendium. Like I say, I pity the admin there.

Cat Playing GIF

• Haha 6

Ross Stewart must be the best striker the world has ever seen if you go by rtg. Forget that he’s 26 and in a purple patch of form he’s never produced before. If I was him I’d be wanting to upgrade clubs asap before it ends. Not least because I would be fucking sick of them calling me the Loch Ness Drogba when he’s from fucking Irvine. 

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Not least because I would be fucking sick of them calling me the Loch Ness Drogba when he’s from fucking Irvine. 

Irvine!!, forever in the Troon army’s shadow

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Ross Stewart must be the best striker the world has ever seen if you go by rtg. Forget that he’s 26 and in a purple patch of form he’s never produced before. If I was him I’d be wanting to upgrade clubs asap before it ends. Not least because I would be fucking sick of them calling me the Loch Ness Drogba when he’s from fucking Irvine. 

FA900524-12B6-4CBA-9BC0-0D3183E463C7.jpeg.dcc3b08e3e76417d28929ab334ee0afe.jpeg

20200709_121601__01.jpg

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

This lad has just gone off on a stretcher :lol: 

HA HA HA HA