mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

So that’s why they always overtake at 1mph faster than the other coach? You learn something new every day 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

Match thread on SMB has reached 883 posts so far, 3 hours before kick off! :lol:

Nothing embarrassing about this at all, but this is in the hidden forum of course for some reason. And doesn't include huge numbers of other threads including the hidden Sportswashing thread which is now on 7360 post for this month! This really is quite something.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mags-cup-final.1601272/page-45

• Haha 3

Front page of the SMB below. That main thread is approaching 4000 posts. 

Screenshot_20230226_191105_Chrome.thumb.jpg.23198f7795bfea378386d87e111c3deb.jpg

And it's the same on their hidden forum. I reckon our match today, where we were a bit unlucky to lose to ManU, has inspired close to 10,000 posts. 

Screenshot_20230226_191400_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9145bfb45445ef443f553434ac997ddc.jpg

Brings a new dimension to living your life vicariously. Keep on enjoying life in the lower leagues, you SMB.

• Haha 3

They're not even gonna make the playoffs in the Championship and us getting beat in a cup final was the highlight of their fucking year. 

The smalltime pricks still don't understand that stuff like this is a big part of why they're so shit. Their massive failures don't matter as long as we fail sometimes too. They're genuinely pathetic. 

• Like 3

They cheer me up, they're fucking tapped. This is an example of that patheticness. Here's a thread where they queue up to type "FTM". I shit you not, that's the only purpose of the theead. :lol:

8 pages 147 FTMs at time of me posting this.

Screenshot_20230226_201344_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f56036d717ab1477dadc90a8609f0398.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Surreymag said:

Thing is they have a reason to gloat to be honest. Not saying that’s great but if it was us we would do the same that’s football especially the rivalry we have with them. 

Honestly, of course you'd expect them to be happy, as I was in 2014,  I don't want them to win anything. But if the roles were reversed I'd not be gloating, and I doubt we'd be creating threads literally hundreds of pages long. We hate each other, but one of us is progressive, looking forward, wanting the best for ourselves, whilst the other has defined themselves by us. Hence their sign off, FTM. Is there an equivalent of this anywhere else? Nearest I can think of is Ranger's Fuck the Pope but I doubt even any Scottish soap dodgers create threads purely for you sign up to this. It is decidedely bizarre behaviour.

They’re a small-time, racist, paedo loving, provincial shit-hole. 
Their opportunities for joy come from shagging their sisters, shitting in public places, and buying fruit by imperial measures. 

They are, as we all know, an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things, but I still take great pleasure in witnessing their behaviour that confirms all of the above. 

As we move on, they’ll stay where they are… nowhere. 

FTM :lol:

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Renton said:

Honestly, of course you'd expect them to be happy, as I was in 2014,  I don't want them to win anything. But if the roles were reversed I'd not be gloating, and I doubt we'd be creating threads literally hundreds of pages long. We hate each other, but one of us is progressive, looking forward, wanting the best for ourselves, whilst the other has defined themselves by us. Hence their sign off, FTM. Is there an equivalent of this anywhere else? Nearest I can think of is Ranger's Fuck the Pope but I doubt even any Scottish soap dodgers create threads purely for you sign up to this. It is decidedely bizarre behaviour.

He’s right though because ultimately the roles are never reversed (except temporarily). Their main focus is our relative failure rather than any success they have. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

Whilst our record for finals at Wembley is shite I'll count the Charity Shield defeat to be generous over on RTG they have it down as 10 in a row, they must realise 6 in a row is getting a bit old and need something new

Screenshot (119).png

Edited by Rosco

The mackems can enjoy today, the fact is we got there the same weekend they lost to Coventry - levels. The above tweets are another thing they’ll never see, ex players coming to see the club. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Rosco said:

Whilst our record for finals at Wembley is shite I'll count the Charity Shield defeat to be generous over on RTG they have it down as 10 in a row, they must realise 6 in a row is getting a bit old and need something new

Screenshot (119).png

We beat Liverpool at the Mercantile thing so they're wrong straight out of the traps. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Doesn’t count in the same way that playing there v Spurs in the PL doesn’t count

So if I've got this right in #mackem logic land, playing in the new Wembley against Spurs doesn't count, but it does count in the overall playing at Wembley count? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Also, they want to be careful what they wish for, as a quick “independent regulatory” look at the ( grain price-fixing) source of their lack of wealth would see their pocket-money billionaire owner swiftly fucked off out the door. :lol:

• Like 2