mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

"There's a fella that sits a row in front of a mate of mine who commentates throughout the game, he's not linked up or anything, he takes in a toy microphone and apparently gets really into it, he receives encouragement from those around him and if he has time often does post match interviews with a few of the regulars as if they were the coach and/or punditry team e.g. over to you Bob in the studio.

He also carries a briefcase with him everywhere he goes but apparently there's not much in there, usually just an apple and a pen from the bookies."

😳

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

"There's a fella that sits a row in front of a mate of mine who commentates throughout the game, he's not linked up or anything, he takes in a toy microphone and apparently gets really into it, he receives encouragement from those around him and if he has time often does post match interviews with a few of the regulars as if they were the coach and/or punditry team e.g. over to you Bob in the studio.

He also carries a briefcase with him everywhere he goes but apparently there's not much in there, usually just an apple and a pen from the bookies."

😳

look.gif.1529ad9e83bb1528d7b5423f85221c86.gif

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1

14 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Making friends. Also, this E-Sunderland bloke smells a bit like a Walter Mitty? Isn’t tabbing and yomping the same thing but used by different parts of the forces? The mention of selection too…. I mean in general it’s a weird thing to bring up but that’s mackems. 

mothers day smoking GIF

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Renton said:

I'd put Wilson on a par with Bent, Ferdinand way above him. Ba, dunno, not here long enough and always worried his knee would explode. But that still leaves Cole and Shearer as CFs who wipe the floor with theirs in the premiership era. And Beardsley as a stiker/attacking midfielder come to think of it. The more I think about it, if you restrict it to the premiership era, I'm struggling to think of one of their players making our bench.  

Beardsley was a trequartista 👍🏻

a quick look over on the cesspit of rtg and poor staff member keith s30s appears to have got himself in a right little tizzy last night. match threads moved to parsnip and then later still merged with the sportswashing thread. numerous banning, references to mass choppings up (?)

bless his little cotton socks!  :lol:

anyway, couple of my favourites, eddie's getting hounded out next season, bookmark this.

ok mate will do

they think we're jealous of them

no, we know you are.

20230406_101832.thumb.jpg.f90ba1844a5731c95ae78ed573c165b5.jpg

• Haha 4

For anyone wondering, on the SMB hidden board, the "NUFC Sportswashing compendium thread*. Jan.Mar 2023." thread has maxed out at 4999 pages and  9977 posts and is locked. Don't worry though, a new thread was started yesterday, called "NUFC/Sportswashing compendium thread - Spring 2023 Rainbow edition". It's currently at 84 pages and  1679 posts. :lol:

• Haha 9

7 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

a quick look over on the cesspit of rtg and poor staff member keith s30s appears to have got himself in a right little tizzy last night. match threads moved to parsnip and then later still merged with the sportswashing thread. numerous banning, references to mass choppings up (?)

bless his little cotton socks!  :lol:

anyway, couple of my favourites, eddie's getting hounded out next season, bookmark this.

ok mate will do

they think we're jealous of them

no, we know you are.

20230406_101832.thumb.jpg.f90ba1844a5731c95ae78ed573c165b5.jpg

Before the thread was moved I noticed Roker Mackem spending the whole evening in our match thread telling people he couldn’t understand why anyone would watch our games. Not that I think he’s being honest with himself. But, even if he is, how is watching your rivals and wanting them to lose somehow worse than spending that time telling people not to watch us? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Before the thread was moved I noticed Roker Mackem spending the whole evening in our match thread telling people he couldn’t understand why anyone would watch our games. Not that I think he’s being honest with himself. But, even if he is, how is watching your rivals and wanting them to lose somehow worse than spending that time telling people not to watch us? 

there's not much sense to take leave of in the first place, but whatever might've been there has now completely disappeared.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

For anyone wondering, on the SMB hidden board, the "NUFC Sportswashing compendium thread*. Jan.Mar 2023." thread has maxed out at 4999 pages and  9977 posts and is locked. Don't worry though, a new thread was started yesterday, called "NUFC/Sportswashing compendium thread - Spring 2023 Rainbow edition". It's currently at 84 pages and  1679 posts. :lol:

But they dont care about us marra....FTM🤣

Wearside will be in meltdown if we qualify for CLlemmings GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Renton said:

The full picture (the one at the bottom has 4 (four) posts)

image.thumb.png.3cb5b34eab6702e926cdc685bcc5db1f.png

I see they've started another thread and 5 pages / 97 posts since this morning, no doubt later in the day when they've all crawled out of bed the numbers will increase rapidly.I do sometimes worry about them and how this takeover / winning team must be eating away inside thm🤣

image.thumb.png.867a201080cd5d50debeec84ec57b2b9.png

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Theya nor bothad marrra, am tellin ya!

I once blobbed on a shift full of mackems, most of them canny enough lads although their gaffer decided to not include us in briefs which was unheard of, not one of them was really arsed on football, marra, as  I think it was one of their relegation years, however of the shifts I blobbed with them one was where we took a 3-1 lead going into the last quarter of our QF tie against Sporting and somehow got beat 5-3 under tactical genius Souness. I got a guard of honour as the shift finished with much clapping and laughing. Even one of them who genuinely didn't like football was lapping it up. Part of me thinks it was a laugh, part of me imagines their faces if I'd have done the same back but that would've been a real feat of imagination thinking they'd be in a QF in a European competition or just being in Europe, full stop. 

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I once blobbed on a shift full of mackems, most of them canny enough lads although their gaffer decided to not include us in briefs which was unheard of, not one of them was really arsed on football, marra, as  I think it was one of their relegation years, however of the shifts I blobbed with them one was where we took a 3-1 lead going into the last quarter of our QF tie against Sporting and somehow got beat 5-3 under tactical genius Souness. I got a guard of honour as the shift finished with much clapping and laughing. Even one of them who genuinely didn't like football was lapping it up. Part of me thinks it was a laugh, part of me imagines their faces if I'd have done the same back but that would've been a real feat of imagination thinking they'd be in a QF in a European competition or just being in Europe, full stop. 

lucious lyon wtf GIF

• Haha 2