Places to go out round newcastle?

ToonMarshy

Id also like to add Tokyo to my list of no-go's. Had to go to another birthday-do tonight, which was held there, oh my days if I ever felt more out of place. Subsequently had 8 pints at the Head Of Steam and revelled in the glory of being completely boring with my unelasticated trousers and anti-V neck t-shirt. what a boring cunt i am.

What contraband do you take back out of interest ? I guess the stottie being one ? Greggs wanna sort their racist slant out like . Never going to get anywhere as a business otherwise .

the stottie is the first item on the 'must bring home' list every time i go over. my lunch is sorted for a week on one of those :icon_lol:

What contraband do you take back out of interest ? I guess the stottie being one ? Greggs wanna sort their racist slant out like . Never going to get anywhere as a business otherwise .

the stottie is the first item on the 'must bring home' list every time i go over. my lunch is sorted for a week on one of those :icon_lol:

The accompaniment of peasepudding should be on those lists too I hope !

. Best homemade stuff available at the 'Arkwrights' type grocers on North Shields quay btw !

Just got back from the 5 hour trip back down, and apart form being buzzing about the result, wanna say cheers for the drink hole suggestions. Some really enjoyable places that we went to - some more successful than others, Ouses was a great place, tyne bar was... interesting.

Ended up in gothams which was fine except every song skipped continuously and it reeked of piss.

Rounded off to union bar and then pop world before hitting yates's (whichw as dire) eventually settling in the mile castle for a decent length of time, before hitting some random club by the metro radio place up until the point that my dickhead scouse mate (who'd never been to newcastle before) vanished without telling anyone, had no money and his phone off.

Eventually he turned up back at the hotel but not before we spent a good hour trecking round trying to find him.

Percy arms was class and packed pre game and everyone we met throughout the night was top company :) - one of the highlights was walking past a topless bird and another bird grappling on the road outside fluid whilst everyone walked past unfazed, could tell by the look on me mates faces that they were shocked/aroused by the whole thing! xD

Again, cheers for the suggestions guys on behalf of the fellas in my care, they had a great weekend,

Edited by ToonMarshy

Going to sound a right prick, but Yates', Gotham and any club near the metro radio place sounds like a Hellish night out... :lol:

Going to sound a right prick, but Yates', Gotham and any club near the metro radio place sounds like a Hellish night out... :lol:

Not at all buddy :) we were unaccompanied from anyone in the area and just completely winging it, and there were probably a lot more better places to hit out and visit! However considering we had such a short time to get ourselves sorted and get out there, and the fact in comparison to our local town (where most of the lads have rarely been outside of for more than a few hours) where there are 4 pubs full of pensioners and a half arsed 'nightclub' - even this potentially watered down toon experience was a great night for them! reckon next time i'll have to get one of me family members to come round and actually show us somewhere half decent!

Bit of a trek from whitley bay like but i'm sure they wont mind :)