Wigan Vs Newcastle - Ticket required

Ok, according to the online ticket shop - these tickets are now available to be purchased.

I would (as from South Cheshire and impossible to get to SJP) love to be in the away end, so, please please, can someone PM to arrange a purchase.

I've been on the phone to the ticket office and get the impression that there no chance if I become a member (which is also a waste of £27).

Thanking you in advance

South Cheshire Toon.

Edited by south_cheshire_toon

Oh well, thanks for the replies, I was hoping for a ticket - someone did say previously (in another post) they could get me ticket - so here's hoping.

Otherwise it's me in the home end again. doh.

And on that front - does anyone know which side is the quietest side (as in not being neasr any of their 'boys' - if they have them.

Thanks again for any replies,

SCT

Wigan away usually sells quite well and I imagine it will again this time as it's Saturday 3pm and not a million miles away.

Probably will be a few left for members though

hopefully going to Wigan, we have applied for tickets, I've never been there and looking forward to it and staying overnight too. There should be good support and it could be the last time we play them for a while. Their rise through the leagues has been superb for them, well done Dave Whelan but it was never going to last forever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh well, thanks for the replies, I was hoping for a ticket - someone did say previously (in another post) they could get me ticket - so here's hoping.

Otherwise it's me in the home end again. doh.

And on that front - does anyone know which side is the quietest side (as in not being neasr any of their 'boys' - if they have them.

Thanks again for any replies,

SCT

if its any help, we have our 5 tickets and we are in block NS4, if you can get one locally near that section etc.

Cheers for that I'll look into home tickets as a backup, they're ususally half empty anyway but last game of the season and theyve been getting some good results,,,

Can only buy tickets from Wigan if you are already on there ticket database and have bought tickets for one of there games from them before.