Luque again

LeazesMag

whats the verdict yesterday, from his apologists.

Shit, no interest, no bottle ....

replacement for Bellamy, or even Robert, my arse. Well done Souness, your zero management skills haven't just cost us one quality player player with massive influence on the field, and another good player, but you've lost a small fortune of the clubs money into the bargain

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

replacement for Bellamy, or even Robert, my arse. Well done Souness, your zero management skills haven't just cost us one quality player player with massive influence on the field, and another good player, but you've lost a small fortune of the clubs money into the bargain

72669[/snapback]

looks like he's going back home doesn't it. a panic buy that hasn't really worked out.

I heard he had to be told by Terr McDermott to warm up with the rest of the players. He might be a decent player in La Liga but he looks like a flop in the PL.

Get shot of the spanish cunt i reckon, and quick.

One of the lads reckons he has the same agent as marcelino, not sure if this is just a vicous rumour but i hope not :rolleyes:

Awaits Sheargol jumping to his defence ;)

Verdict on this reject is simple, he's as good as Ameobi and a whole load of other players that Souness puts his faith in. FFS Luque and Ameobi would struggle to reach double figures in the goals tally, never mind the 20 that Souness suggests Ameobi will get this season. Souness load of old bollocks again.

replacement for Bellamy, or even Robert, my arse.

72669[/snapback]

Sounds like an ideal replacement for Robert tbh. ;)

72744[/snapback]

did he create anything, has he created anything ?

did he track back and help his full back ? [which is why Souness wanted to replace Robert]

don't forget the simple matter of 9.5m quid, or do you think it doesn't matter or Souness felt the need to spend so much of the clubs money just because Robert called him names on his website

72669[/snapback]

72744[/snapback]

So you think the description of Luque fits Robert???

I'd be interested in you telling me how someone who scoreed more, and created more goals than the rest of the midfield combined during is time at the club is 'shit', 'no interest' and has 'no bottle'.

I suspect I won't get an answer, so I'll go and have my fodder and a few cans. Might check back, but then again, why bother.....

Verdict on this reject is simple, he's as good as Ameobi and a whole load of other players that Souness puts his faith in. FFS Luque and Ameobi would struggle to reach double figures in the goals tally, never mind the 20 that Souness suggests Ameobi will get this season. Souness load of old bollocks again.

72714[/snapback]

Of course Ameobi would be one of the best players in La Liga too wouldn't he. ;)

Sima is right, and it's the same with Viana - a good manager would get the best out of them. Souness can't.

72669[/snapback]

72744[/snapback]

*chomp*

72753[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I'm only having a laugh man, you two are so easy to wind up.

It's official - we have a new scapegoat! He's foreign and cost a lot of money - the perfect attributes!

72760[/snapback]

Correct, the way we turn on players so quickly is getting ridiculous and if it continues no fecker will want to come to the club.

Can you imagine the Arsenal supporters had taken this attitude over the likes of Pires who struggled to settel straight away..

72714[/snapback]

Of course Ameobi would be one of the best players in La Liga too wouldn't he. :rolleyes:

Sima is right, and it's the same with Viana - a good manager would get the best out of them. Souness can't.

72754[/snapback]

Concede that one, ;) maybe a better manager would get the best out of etc................ The problem as I see it, the best is just not good enough, you can't get blood out of a stone, as long as I have a hole in my backside Ameobi will never make it. :rolleyes:

Souness is part of that problem - certain individuals on here (for whom the man can do nothing right) are too eager to dismiss Luque as a waste of money because it was Souness who signed him.

This is impossible to prove, but I'm sure if Luque had been a Robson signing he would have been given a better reception.

EDIT: replying to Scottish Mag's post.

Edited by luckyluke

Souness is part of that problem - certain individuals on here (for whom the man can do nothing right) are too eager to dismiss Luque as a waste of money because it was Souness who signed him.

This is impossible to prove, but I'm sure if Luque had been a Robson signing he would have been given a better reception.

72767[/snapback]

hmmm....... how do you know why i dismissed Luque ?

...you couldn't be more wrong ....

72767[/snapback]

72772[/snapback]

Let me guess - is it because he happens to be from Spain? Surely not... ;)

To use Souness' vocabulary, under a proper manager, in a team playing proper football with a proper game-plan, Luque would be a proper player, I'm sure of that. He was, however, a panic buy.

Let me guess - is it because he happens to be from Spain? Surely not... ;)

To use Souness' vocabulary, under a proper manager, in a team playing proper football with a proper game-plan, Luque would be a proper player, I'm sure of that. He was, however, a panic buy.

72775[/snapback]

You realise you're saying that on a forum of people who have been conditioned to believe that's a euphemism for 'utter shite'?

72767[/snapback]

72772[/snapback]

I'm not saying it's the only reason, but it is a contributing factor.

72767[/snapback]

72772[/snapback]

I'm not saying it's the only reason, but it is a contributing factor.

72779[/snapback]

i've no complaints about Parker ...