Wigan Away. £53 Bus and Ticket.

Ugly Mackems

I'll let you know in the next couple of days!

Thinking of doing one before the end of the season, could fancy Everton again but I don't think there's going to be much chance this year!

Backpage are doing it for £25. The match tickets are £25 a pop

Enjoy sitting sober with the kids.

The website in your avatar requires a log in mate..

Ugly Mackems - is the coach for anyone? In which case I could be interested: me, my old man and a couple od mates have got tickets. Usually make on way or get backpage which is a bit of a farce

Ugly Mackems - is the coach for anyone? In which case I could be interested: me, my old man and a couple od mates have got tickets. Usually make on way or get backpage which is a bit of a farce

You've obviously got sense to know Backpage are a joke anyway.

We start off in North Shields at 8am, Toon (Central Station 8-15'ish) Then Washy Services (8-30'ish)

Let me know if you're up for it. We'll be happy to take you down. We have a bar sorted for on route as well.

We start off in North Shields at 8am, Toon (Central Station 8-15'ish) Then Washy Services (8-30'ish)

Let me know if you're up for it. We'll be happy to take you down. We have a bar sorted for on route as well.

Same bar as last years Wigan/Bolton games or a different one?

I can't do Wigan but I'll try and make one before the end of the season or early next.

Same bar as last years Wigan/Bolton games or a different one?

I can't do Wigan but I'll try and make one before the end of the season or early next.

Aye, likely the same bar. They seem happy to take us and plod are generally ok with it.

Probably only Everton this season last game.

I read somewhere today Wigan will have cash turnstiles open on the day for us.

A few people have contacted our box office, who have confirmed we will be getting no extra allocation for the game. Could be wrong like, but I'm fairly certain.

I think it's down to the fact Wigan now use the end behind the goal as the away end, rather than their 'East Stand', which means they now have a lower capacity for away supporters.

It's been behind the goal at least the last two times I've been.

"Away fans are located in the North Stand at one end of the stadium, where up to 5,400 visiting supporters can be accommodated."

Pretty frustrating that they are seemingly holding back 900 tickets for unknown reasons.