Swansea v Newcastle United Good Friday Kick Off 4.30pm

Christmas Tree

Anyone going down?

i'll be there like

in with the swans fans though but i'll give you a wave (dont think im brave enough to wear my toon top mind!)

You been before Zico mate. Whats it like on the drink down there? im staying the whole weekend.

I live in Swansea - in my opinion not the best night life in the world but I'm sure you'll have some fun on wind street over the weekend - might see you there! where you staying then mate?

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me, has Kadar fucked Pardoo's wife or something?! What does he have to do to get a game?

Not be shite.

He's been not shite when played before TBH. Must be a shithouse trainer or something. I'm beyond hoping for Kadar to be included though, patently not going to happen despite him becoming a mainstay in the powerhouse Hungarian national side.

I thought Kadar was injured again.

You're probably right, he's a bit of a crock. Last game was for Hungary against Bulagaria on leap day.

Guthrie out for the next two games according to Lee Ryder.

Guess that will see Jonas back to midfield and Taylor / Santon or Fergie to left back.

Obsessed with Ferguson...

If we keep our current form up I see no reason why we can't win our next four games. Big game tomorrow but we can win it.

Guthrie out for the next two games according to Lee Ryder.

Guess that will see Jonas back to midfield and Taylor / Santon or Fergie to left back.

Obsessed with Ferguson...

If we keep our current form up I see no reason why we can't win our next four games. Big game tomorrow but we can win it.

Well he is the only left sided player in the squad.

I've got a bad feeling about this one.

Be happier if Guthrie was starting and we were putting out the same team as Liverpool.

Think Pardew might just keep Jonas at LB and throw Gosling or Vuckic into midfield.

Personally I thought Jonas looked knackered against Liverpool.

Is Raylor fit to play?

Could well be seeing super shane at left back if Jonas will be played through the middle (which might be just what we need against a possession team like swansea).

Think he was on the bench v Liverpool.

According to the journal, Haris was being lined up to replace Guthrie however he has done his knee and will be out for several weeks.

Guess that leaves Gosling or the mysterious Abeid.

Journal also reckons Colloccini has a good chance for Monday.

Any news on Perch? Would take a draw from this one. Reckon we'll score but it'll be a case of how many might we concede. If no Perchenbauer then I reckon we could have trouble. re: Gosling, bout time the lad started earning his salt.

Do any of you good people know if there are any pubs at Heathrow, (terminal 3 specifically) will have the game on? I can't remember whether they only show rolling SSN footage. thanks.

I go through T5 every week and would expect all the chains are the same terminal to terminal and can't recall seeing Sky Sports on anywhere. Also heathrows Wi-Fi service seems hosted from the US so Sky Go won't work either.

People always praise Brendan Ridgers and his involvement with Barcelona for their style of play. A lot of it might be warranted but Swansea have been playing like this for five or six years under Martinez, Sousa and now your man. The biggest going over we've had in recent memory was at Swansea in the CCC fuck knows how we drew, we got absolutely battered, they passed us off the park and that was 2009, so this style of play is ingrained in the club.

I think tactically Pards is spot on, and he'll know how to counter this. I genuinely believe we'll win again 0-2.

Everton went there less than a month ago and got 3 points. I frankly dont know what the fuck they think theyve (and as they mentioned. the premier league obsessed football media in general) been watching this season. Theyre like a slightly better version of last season's Blackpool. Which dont get me wrong, is often great to watch. To hear some people go on though you'd think they theyve been watching Pele's Brazil. I went there a couple of years ago and was pretty impressed. They were the better team but Carroll popped up with an equaliser with about 10 mins from time. Probably fair to say we were lucky to get a point. The locals seemed friendlier than Cardiff, but thats not saying much. Certainly hope so because we're staying there tomorrow night.

If our performance is as good as our last two then we'll win by a couple of goals.