Swansea v Newcastle United Good Friday Kick Off 4.30pm

Christmas Tree

54 seconds in never EVER fails to make me laugh. It shouldn't make me laugh as much as it does. This is what I think of, when I think of their fans. They were much better than Cardiff in our CCC season though as people.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 seconds in never EVER fails to make me laugh. It shouldn't make me laugh as much as it does. This is what I think of, when I think of their fans. They were much better than Cardiff in our CCC season though as people.

haha. oh my.

According to the journal, Haris was being lined up to replace Guthrie however he has done his knee and will be out for several weeks.

Guess that leaves Gosling or the mysterious Abeid.

Journal also reckons Colloccini has a good chance for Monday.

I remember when Abeid played in the Carling Cup, I thought he looked good. Plays central midfield too.

Lee Ryder tweeting that Obertan is "pencilled in to return at Swansea".

Not quite sure what that means for the formation???

Good point. Might go back to 442 with Jonas on the left, Obertan on right. Seems weird to change from 433 when we haven't lost using it in 3 games...

I'll be fucking devastated if Obertan plays.

why would he?

Just going off CT's post about Ryder's tweet. I don't think he will, I don't see us changing from the 4-3-3.

Does ryder get much like this right?

its a day til the game, theres not a teamsheet floating around is there, hes speculating but we've been brilliant since going 433 and pardew doesn't change a winning team that much if he can help it

Got a efeling this is probably gonna be our hardest away game so far, with the change in football style and how were gonna need to adapt the formation based on absences.

Still optimistic enough to go for at least a point, but think were deffo gonna be made to work for it

It's a common phrase for when someone is back available for selection, not necessarily that they will start.

It's a common phrase for when someone is back available for selection, not necessarily that they will start.

Again, I think you will find he was on the bench v Liverpool.

Is Perch fit? Could be trouble if Simpson has to play centre back. Santon I wouldn't mind so much but his positioning defensively leaves a lot to be desired at times and I think Pardew will go with Simpson if Perch is out.

In saying that, luckily for us Swansea won't go away from their game plan to take advantage of a weakened central defence. They'll still try to pass their way through us and that will work in our favour. At home they'll have more of a go compared to their determination to keep the ball on the edge of their own box at SJP. We'll win simply because we'll outscore them.

HBA, Ba and Cisse will tear them apart.

Again, I think you will find he was on the bench v Liverpool.

The BBC, sky sports, .com and the official site all go with the bench being Elliot, Santon, Taylor, Ferguson, Gosling, Vuckic and Shola.

The BBC, sky sports, .com and the official site all go with the bench being Elliot, Santon, Taylor, Ferguson, Gosling, Vuckic and Shola.

I thought Vuckic is injured?