Swansea v Newcastle United Good Friday Kick Off 4.30pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosling may as well start earning his wage

reckon we're more likely to see Jonas moved to midfield, his work rate will be valuable against swanseas game, keeping the pressure on them.

Gosling may as well start earning his wage

reckon we're more likely to see Jonas moved to midfield, his work rate will be valuable against swanseas game, keeping the pressure on them.

yeah. jonas to centre mid, santon to left back. simples.

I think Swansea will beat us.

I don't, their style is to be admired and the job rogers has done this season is incredible but thats because they've just been promoted, not because they're some all consuming football force.

we have 14 more points than them at this stage and are 5 places better off for it. we can beat these if we play at the level we have the last three games

Sigurdsson is a top, top player but he seems to be their only outlet at the moment.

Long as we don't give away any free kicks near the area and Tiote keeps an eye on him then we should nullify their main threat.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - signing Sigurdsson should be a top priority this summer for any clubs in the Euro mix.

Anyone going down?

i'll be there like

in with the swans fans though but i'll give you a wave (dont think im brave enough to wear my toon top mind!)

You been before Zico mate. Whats it like on the drink down there? im staying the whole weekend.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - signing Sigurdsson should be a top priority this summer for any clubs in the Euro mix.

Agreed he's class, do you know why Hoffenheim don't seem to want him? or is it him engineering a move away?

If you'd asked me who was going to win before the West Brom game then I probably would have backed Swansea, but these last two games have filled me with confidence (our attack especially) and I can honestly see us getting 3 points quite easily.

Swansea have got a lot of praise from the media this season, most of which has been deserved due to some of their results and performances, especially from a newly promoted team; however did anyone else think they were hugely disappointing at St James' this season? In fact I'd go so far as to say that they gave the worst performance from any away team at our place this season. :wacko:

Agreed he's class, do you know why Hoffenheim don't seem to want him? or is it him engineering a move away?

Fell out with the manager and was shipped out on loan.

They've since hired a new manager who apparently is keen on keeping him, but i reckon he'd want to stay in the premiership.

Absolutely criminal of Madjeski to sell him. All that said, he made a mistake in going to such a nothing club in the first place. Definitely a player who should be at a big club at some point in his career.

Ah right, cheers Brock something that's been confusing me for a while as he's looked a class above for Swansea and his goal record everywhere else has been class for a midfielder.

Would love to see him brought here but I guess if the new manager wants to hold on to him he wont go cheaply.

If you'd asked me who was going to win before the West Brom game then I probably would have backed Swansea, but these last two games have filled me with confidence (our attack especially) and I can honestly see us getting 3 points quite easily.

Swansea have got a lot of praise from the media this season, most of which has been deserved due to some of their results and performances, especially from a newly promoted team; however did anyone else think they were hugely disappointing at St James' this season? In fact I'd go so far as to say that they gave the worst performance from any away team at our place this season. :wacko:

really? i thouht they looked good. 0-0 wasn't it? i din't remember us deserving to win. i liked the way they passed it on the deck too

Anyone going down?

Wolves

:lol:

Not sure about this, could go anyway to be honest. They're great at their best, we're better. However if we turn up and think our last two games mean a damn thing we're very much mistaken. Jonas to midfield and Santon to fullback makes the most sense. Gosling still hasn't done anything to deserve a place imo.

Ba hasn't scored in a while either.

really? i thouht they looked good. 0-0 wasn't it? i din't remember us deserving to win. i liked the way they passed it on the deck too

Aye 0-0, don't know if it was just because I had huge expectations regarding their playing style, but I seem to remember them playing extremely defensively.

Anyone going down?

Wolves

:lol:

Not sure about this, could go anyway to be honest. They're great at their best, we're better. However if we turn up and think our last two games mean a damn thing we're very much mistaken. Jonas to midfield and Santon to fullback makes the most sense. Gosling still hasn't done anything to deserve a place imo.

Ba hasn't scored in a while either.

playing wider and doing some good work to get cisse the goals instead at the moment.

hes not getting on the end of stuff but we're not struggling to score, those three up front seem to be linking up beautifully