Swansea v Newcastle United Good Friday Kick Off 4.30pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today was almost as satisfying as the win over liverpool - a classic away performance. massive credit to pardew and the players. who thought we'd be challenging for a champions league place at this stage of the season? not me!

Game plans, a team work ethic and individual class. As it always should be. Proud of what we're about!

Fucking get in lads!

"a team work ethic" or "a teamwork ethic?"

Fuck off ya prick. We won and we should be united in celebrating. mong.

today was almost as satisfying as the win over liverpool - a classic away performance. massive credit to pardew and the players. who thought we'd be challenging for a champions league place at this stage of the season? not me!

Outstanding performance today, really solid, 6 games to go and above Chelski and their gazillions

Game plans, a team work ethic and individual class. As it always should be. Proud of what we're about!

Fucking get in lads!

Disagree; we are shamed as a club by Manc Mag, Kevinisasilleecunt & the other young men in the "ring" of friends

Outstanding performance today, really solid, 6 games to go and above Chelski and their gazillions

agreed; wish i'd seen it

Fucking get in lads!

""a teamwork ethic?"" or ""a teamwork ethic"?"?

Fucking get in lads!

Is that "you're a prick" or "you prick" ? ;)

Definitely, I was nervous as fuck for most of the first half and the start of the second while at 1-0. Felt we sat back too much and let them come on but AP was clearly confident enough to think they'd not get through. While Cisse will get the plaudits today I though the the back done really well. Esp Perch who has been a revelation these last few games.

Is that "you're a prick" or "you prick" ? ;)

Same difference

Thought Demba was poor was when he was up top (which was for most of the first half), very lazy on the ball at times and didn't link play well enough

Shall we pray for him?

Don't worry I think Papiss is on it :lol:

Cracking result. Pretty nervous for parts of it, but good to see our slightly patched up (in places) team pull through. Echo the sentiments about Perch, really pleased he's turning it round (note, not turned, not yet anyway). Apart from Cisse's second ridiculous finish (what a goal), best moment of the game was Cab's first touch pass to put Cisse through for the first. Absolute gem of a pass.

Definitely, I was nervous as fuck for most of the first half and the start of the second while at 1-0. Felt we sat back too much and let them come on but AP was clearly confident enough to think they'd not get through. While Cisse will get the plaudits today I though the the back done really well. Esp Perch who has been a revelation these last few games.

hard to think this is the same payer we were all slating earlier in the season. on current form, he'd be undroppable. even with a full strength squad.

credit to both pardew and the player for that. i honestly didn't think he was premier league class but he's arguably been our best player of the last 6 games or so after cisse.

How big do your jugs feel tonight, CT?

Tiny ;)

A horrible game to watch in my local full of spackers waiting for the disco to start.

Looked like we had our arses kicked from Start until Shane came on and we seemed a bit more balanced.

What can be said about Cisse.......sheer fucking class and that second goal.....OMG

Regardless of how bad the overall game must have looked, fifth place and 2 points off a CL spot......You have to believe its possible.

Sunderland, sunderland, na na na na sunderland..........