Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

Passports out lads :D

Tell me Ma, me Ma,

We're not coming home for tea,

We're going to Italy,

Tell me Ma, me Ma.

Have you ever seen a m*ckem in Milan?

Tell you what like, not many teams have came here and left with all 3. Cracking result. Credit to AP for playing a risky game, more so with Williamsons yellow. We looked much better since SF came on as well.

Guest CabayeAye

I've just realised that your next three games are Bolton and Stoke at home, and Wigan away.

hmm, mildly worrying.

More than mildly mate, we'll be above you.

If the plan was to let Swansea have all the possession they wanted then the plan worked. They were toothless in attack and with Cisse in the form he is in we were in a position to take advantage of the chances that came our way.

I've just realised that your next three games are Bolton and Stoke at home, and Wigan away.

hmm, mildly worrying.

More than mildly mate, we'll be above you.

Alright, bloody worrying then!

You'd fancy a minimum of 7 points for you from that, and very probably 9.

We have Sunderland away, tough game, then Norwich at home and then either QPR away or Bolton away depending on rescheduling of fixtures.

hmm, mildly worrying.

Yep. :D

I was looking at our fixtures before the Liverpool game and I thought if we won that we could really be on to something. Let's not carried away, we are good at fucking it up, but still....

Pardew played a blinder today as did the players. Not many teams can cope with that pressure of not having the ball but we always looked comfortable and Cisse, what else is there to say about him?

Ba won't be happy with his form, but there's no reason to think he's in a huff with the manager. Hasn't seemed that sort of player AT ALL since he got here.

Agree with that totally. He just needs a goal.

Officially a Pardew convert after that. Tactical masterclass. Pressing high up and little things like Papiss protecting the left and so on..These destroyed Fulham only a few weeks back. This win is mahoosive. :nufc:

Brilliant stuff. We didn't get sucked into the trap as I feared but held our own admirably. Well played to Pardew and all the players, not a hider amomgst them today (except maybe Gosling.) Santon in particular had a great 2nd half.

Not getting carried away. I will be over the moon with what now seems an incredibly likely Europa League place.