champions league

Dr Gloom

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs game today looked like a home banker. There will be shocks before the end of the season, hopefully we can capitalise on them.

Wonder what Spurs record is since their talk about being in the title race? I think Harry must be a little red faced about it, but then we'll never know for sure.

How is there not much chance of 4th? We were 5 points away from 4th 2 days ago and are now level on points with Spurs who are stalling horribly. Seems a bit daft to write it off.

Spurs are running into some real terrific form. ;)

How is there not much chance of 4th? We were 5 points away from 4th 2 days ago and are now level on points with Spurs who are stalling horribly. Seems a bit daft to write it off.

I don't wanna get too over excited. Europa League first then once that's confirmed then why not. If we can take six points from Stoke and Wigan then I think the following two games will be the big test, Chelsea and Man City. I think we have one more big performance in us ( like another Man United or Liverpool win )

Then again your right with what you say that we were 5 points away 2 days ago.

We're the form team,and this is the most ordinary Chelsea side for 10 years.Theyve got 2 cup semi finals to think about too. And theyve got to go to Arsenal in between those 2 games. We play Wigan and Stoke :)

We can easily fuck it up, dont get me wrong, But having nowt to lose looks like its doing us the world of good.

If Chelsea get a dry humping off Fulham then I might start to build a bit of belief that we could nick 4th. Spurs are in abysmal form atm and we're looking good to keep churning out the wins.

Spurs game today looked like a home banker. There will be shocks before the end of the season, hopefully we can capitalise on them.

Wonder what Spurs record is since their talk about being in the title race? I think Harry must be a little red faced about it, but then we'll never know for sure.

They seem to have gone off the boil ever since Capello resigned and everyone started talking about Redknapp for England.

The reason why we shouldnt think of fourth is because getting disappointed should we not get it would be doing this season a huge disfavor.

We have Chelsea, City and Everton left out of 6 games. Could easily end up with 0 from those 3 and 3-4 points from the other 3, seeing us at 62-63 points come end of the season.

We need to focus on single games, not CL. Its not fair on the lads.

Take each game as they come. Worked so far!

Still hope Liverpool beat Everton in the cup just so we're guaranteed Europa League at least. Would love it if we continued our march up the table and finished 4th though!

Still hope Liverpool beat Everton in the cup just so we're guaranteed Europa League at least. Would love it if we continued our march up the table and finished 4th though!

Thats the big one for me mate.

We are now at the point of starting to cheer Liverpool to take points off the likes of tottenham, chelsea etc :)

What a wonderful feeling, I can now show up in the pub and cheer liverpool again, no doubt to my mates great aggravation since they know why I do it.

Thats the big one for me mate.

Yeah, am trying not to think about it. Would love to confirm Europa League and then worry about the CL. Would be gutted now to not get into Europe.

The reason why we shouldnt think of fourth is because getting disappointed should we not get it would be doing this season a huge disfavor.

We have Chelsea, City and Everton left out of 6 games. Could easily end up with 0 from those 3 and 3-4 points from the other 3, seeing us at 62-63 points come end of the season.

We need to focus on single games, not CL. Its not fair on the lads.

Bollocks man, we're supporters. Got to dream and hope. The players arent reading this forum going, "oooh the fans aren't being fair" ffs.

I don't expect us to finish 4th - no one does. But we're in with a shout with 5 games left. That doesn't happen often for us. It's hard not to get excited.

I get what you're saying, but the cat's out the bag now and there's no getting it back in. We are level on points with Spurs and it is now officially impossible to not start thinking about the CL.