Newcastle United V Bolton Wanderers Easter Monday Kick Off 3pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really fancy Fulham to get a result tonight. They are in good form and Chelsea never quite look all there. But after that goal and that result I really couldn't care less right now!

Hatem MOM for me. Does what a game changer does. :)

Aye I was just starting to get despondent. Looking at the clock, less than 20 to go, Spurs getting beat and our game just looked like petering out, then he went and did that. Absolutely priceless having someone like that in the team, cos without him the game does just peter out.

Hatem is such a fucking hero. We needed a box opener and he opened it. Good subs by Pardinho. All in another sluggish win. Reminds me of our early season form this. We arent letting in goals and our forwards are delivering far more than the Shola/Best combo. Shola does alot more for the team when he is chomping at the bit and getting 20 mins aswell. He was very good after coming on.

So glad i managed to watch this game!

We were looking knackered up until Bafra's wonder goal. Definite contender for goal of the season, I scared the cats by celebrating too loudly. :nufc:

Amazing how even when we don't put in a decent performance we're now able to get something from games. What a team. :D

4 games in a row we've scored more than 2. Class. GD looking a lot better.

Why are you making up random statistics?

hes not made it up and its not random, its very relevant and true

Looked they could do with a fortnight off this afternoon like. As good a run as we're on, I think they need the break. Looked like it had come a game too late until The Ben Arfa show.

So glad i managed to watch this game!

We were looking knackered up until Bafra's wonder goal. Definite contender for goal of the season, I scared the cats by celebrating too loudly. :nufc:

Amazing how even when we don't put in a decent performance we're now able to get something from games. What a team. :D

Nobody scares Catts.

4 games in a row we've scored more than 2. Class. GD looking a lot better.

Well we didn't score more then 2 goals today.

What do you even say after a goal of that quality? It only takes a moment of magic and HBA has it in droves. Brilliant stuff, I could watch it all day. Apparently not as good as Sessegnon though.

Crisp finish from Cisse too after super-sub Shola (who really seems to have warmed to that role, he always works hard when he comes on.) The only worry is, of course, Ba. I hope it was just a bit of petulance and frustration at having a bad game.

Well we didn't score more then 2 goals today.

is it that much of a leap to reckon he meant 2 or more?

Hatem MOM for me. Does what a game changer does. :)

Aye I was just starting to get despondent. Looking at the clock, less than 20 to go, Spurs getting beat and our game just looked like petering out, then he went and did that. Absolutely priceless having someone like that in the team, cos without him the game does just peter out.

You can afford to carry players like him when they're not playing well. He'll create something out of nothing, the difference between 1 point and 3.

A goal worthy of winning any game. That's why we are where we are, looking at today and the Swansea game, it's pure quality that has been the difference. They can say that they played well but at the end of the day we have players that can win games and they've stood up and done it.