Newcastle United V Bolton Wanderers Easter Monday Kick Off 3pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Us winning, Spurs losing, Everton tonking Sunderland, too good to be true!

To be fair, there is the Ba problem now.

(don't start, Gemmill)

I reckon he's more than likely to be off in the summer anyway tbh. Just gotta crack on and get someone in.

Tim Krul is the man of the match for me. Could have been two or three nil down had it not been for some great stops. But of course Ben Arfa gets a special mention for that goal!

Us winning, Spurs losing, Everton tonking Sunderland, too good to be true!

To be fair, there is the Ba problem now.

(don't start, Gemmill)

I reckon he's more than likely to be off in the summer anyway tbh. Just gotta crack on and get someone in.

I'd be gutted me self if we sold ba like. He's just having a sticky patch.

The 2 week break will do us a world of good I think. Ba's been looking knackered after playing the whole season and the ACON and I think that's mainly why his form has suffered, not Cisse.

Tim Krul is the man of the match for me. Could have been two or three nil down had it not been for some great stops. But of course Ben Arfa gets a special mention for that goal!

Two good saves from him for sure. Helped by some pretty ordinary finishing.

Hatem MOTM.

Phil Brown, summarising on 5live.....

Mrs PL (born and bred in Dorset,has as much interest in football as I have in haute couture) has just remarked "that bloke on the radio sounds like Paul Whitehouse when he does his Geordie accent" :lol:

The 2 week break will do us a world of good I think. Ba's been looking knackered after playing the whole season and the ACON and I think that's mainly why his form has suffered, not Cisse.

Yeah, 2 weeks for Pardew and the backroom staff to looking into curing this 'problem'.

Coyle a bit of an arse at the end, can see why he was frustrated though - they actually played quite well and really didn't let us play for most of the afternoon. Great stops by Krul and pure world class magic from Ben Arfa won that for us today for me.

On the Ben Arfa goal, that has to go up there as one of the best goals I've ever seen. Just every single part of the whole movement. Really wish I'd been around for the games this season

That Norwich result at white hart lane is a great boost for us as well. Here's hoping the media focus on Chelsea's chances of snatching fourth - with all their distractions between now and then a little added pressure and speculation can't help.