Newcastle United V Bolton Wanderers Easter Monday Kick Off 3pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Ba looked tired, as did the whole team until the first goal. Ba's first touch was heavy, he looked sluggish. Pardew did the right thing bringing Ameobi on. Didn't like Ba's reaction to Pardew.

nor did I. Petulant. I understand he's a bit frustrated at the moment at not scoring, but you don't do that in the public eye, keep it to yourself or at least wait until the dressing room. The manager is trying to do his job, just like Ba is trying to do his. It's undermining and whether or not there is something actually in these 'Ba unhappy' stories, this will only fuel that fire. someone should have a word.

This is the season that keeps giving. Unbelievable! Long may the pundits continue to write us off. Takes the pressure off innit.

When was the last time we won 5 on the spin in the top flight btw ?

Just seen the goals on the espn app, to be honest I think Ben Arfa's goal v Blackburn in the cup was better, the defenders got a lot closer to him for that goal. But aye, brilliant al the same. Shola was Shola, under the dictionary entry for "laconic" theres a pcture of the fucker, and the finsh was a piece of piss for Cisse.

Ben Arfa and Cisse are two of the most talented players I've seen play for us. Utterly brilliant both of them. About 60 million for the pair in this summer's market. We'll see.

This is the season that keeps giving. Unbelievable! Long may the pundits continue to write us off. Takes the pressure off innit.

When was the last time we won 5 on the spin in the top flight btw ?

I dunno, but we've scored 10 and only conceded one as well !!!

I'm lovin this decline :D

For all the Cisse and Ben Arfa loving, lets not forget about Ba. He scored 16 for us in half a season, papering over ALOT of cracks and probably single-handedly handed us about 15 points if not more.

He is off-boil atm, but he needs our support too. Us fans are quick to throw past heroes under the bus in favor of - well flavour of the month.

Pardew making the tough decisions to win us a game. The whole team looked tired and bring off Ba and the brilliant solo goal by Ben Arfa gave us a needed lift to go on to win.

Knowing Ba is frustrated at the moment, a weaker manager might not have brought him off.

Bit petulant yes, hopefully the two week break will settle him down and give the whole team a much needed rest.

Pardew making the tough decisions to win us a game. The whole team looked tired and bring off Ba and the brilliant solo goal by Ben Arfa gave us a needed lift to go on to win.

Knowing Ba is frustrated at the moment, a weaker manager might not have brought him off.

Bit petulant yes, hopefully the two week break will settle him down and give the whole team a much needed rest.

Brilliant work from Shola for the second too. Subs were on point today, as you say. Pardew's astuteness continues to impress.

Brilliant work from Shola for the second too. Subs were on point today, as you say. Pardew's astuteness continues to impress.

What else was he going to do? Recall Nile Ranger?

Out of interest how did Coyle get Manager of the Month over Pardew??????

The Muamba incident will have played a part.

While I think it should be awarded purely on football reasons, Coyle did handle the situation well and they picked up a couple of decent results.

Out of interest how did Coyle get Manager of the Month over Pardew??????

The Muamba incident will have played a part.

While I think it should be awarded purely on football reasons, Coyle did handle the situation well and they picked up a couple of decent results.

That's what I thought. Not many teams win 5 on the bounce and only let in a couple goals. ( not that im bitter ) Pardew got to be candidate for Manager of the Year.