Magic Moments 2011/2012

Christmas Tree

So then, what are your favourite moments so far this season and what one moment can still happen that you would add to your list. (Moments rather than getting into Europe etc)

I have a shit memory but one of may favourite so far was the entire ground singing ...

We're in the top six, we're in the top six, Jose Enrique, we're in the top six.

Still to happen would of course be little Shane to score a goal.

Bit of a get-out answer but my moment of the season has to be the entire Liverpool home game. Felt like something was achieved there and we had righted a wrong by beating them. Felt similar to smashing villa and mackems last year, like we had proved something.

Best game of the season so far by a country mile imo.

Id love to see us grab a 90th minute winner against Chelski to snatch 5th place. That would be the icing on the cake for what has been a brilliant season.

ryan taylor, over the wall. a player that no one rated kick starting our season with a couple of wonder strikes, getting his own song in his honour and setting the tone for the early stage unbeaten run.

shola, the mackem destroyer, striking again.

dispatching man u and liverpool with ease at home.

Guest CabayeAye

CT, I'm not being rude, mate, but I don't see what you see in Ferguson.

From what I've seen of him, he's piss weak, can't tackle, can't head and he shirks everything. Conference standard player at best.

/rant

Ben Arfa's wondergoal against Blackburn

NUFC 3 - 0 Manure, bested them on every level.

Raylor's free kick against the mackems.

Cisse's chip against Swansea. Sublime finish. How has this guy only played for minnow teams so far?

Demba Ba against Stoke away. His best game for us imo. Absolutely deadly on the night and put in an all-action performance. That header when he sort of hung in the air and glided it in was beautiful.

CT, I'm not being rude, mate, but I don't see what you see in Ferguson.

From what I've seen of him, he's piss weak, can't tackle, can't head and he shirks everything. Conference standard player at best.

/rant

A. We all have our favourite squad / fringe players.

B. Pardew agrees with me not you. :razz:

C. No offence taken.

Ben Arfa's wondergoal against Blackburn

NUFC 3 - 0 Manure, bested them on every level.

Raylor's free kick against the mackems.

Cisse's chip against Swansea. Sublime finish. How has this guy only played for minnow teams so far?

Demba Ba against Stoke away. His best game for us imo. Absolutely deadly on the night and put in an all-action performance. That header when he sort of hung in the air and glided it in was beautiful.

Forget how many moments there is..... going to be one hell of a season review dvd.

When the lassy selling jackpot lottery tickets in Bar 1892 turns 18. :calmdown:

:lol:

One of my highlights was Best's goal against QPR...lovely turn and finish and a game which we needed to win against a team with a new manager and us having Demba and Cheik away