Magic Moments 2011/2012

Christmas Tree

- Raylor's goal and beating the mackems at their own place yet again

- Ba's performance in the 3-1 at Stoke

- Smashing Man Ure 3-0

- Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Ba and Cisse against West Brom setting the tone for what we've seen in the last few games - like everything we'd hoped for coming together.

- The game against the Bin Dippers for all the obvious joyous moments

- Holding on at Old Trafford with 10 men has to go up there too

Ben Arfa's wondergoal against Blackburn

NUFC 3 - 0 Manure, bested them on every level.

Raylor's free kick against the mackems.

Cisse's chip against Swansea. Sublime finish. How has this guy only played for minnow teams so far?

Demba Ba against Stoke away. His best game for us imo. Absolutely deadly on the night and put in an all-action performance. That header when he sort of hung in the air and glided it in was beautiful.

Add the away game at Old Trafford, Liverpool and Ben Arfa's goal today and I can't think of much more. Out of those, Cabaye's free kick maybe edges it, just for the ridiculousness of trying it at that range and executing it so perfectly, and it coming in that game where we were so much better than them. It seemed such a while since we could have said something like that.

Highlights to come:

Ferguson scores and CT gets on the pitch whereupon a not so sexy reenactment of the scene from Fight Club where Meatloaf and Ed Norton hug it out in an AA meeting ensues.

I fear for 'little Shane'. Go to your safe place little man.

3. Our tactics at Stoke and the towel thing

2. Cabaye's cracker against Man Utd and that night in general.

1. Ben Arfa yesterday, simply because I thought only Messi was allowed to do that sort of thing. And seeing it live I couldn't believe me eyes, you can see from the replays how good the goal was, but seeing it live was just something else. Must have been even better for those at the stadium.

Been an amazing season with some amazing goals, I really hope someone puts together a nice end of season video. And anybody got any links to some good photos/wallpapers? Can't bloody seem to find many.

It says alot that i doubt i could settle on just three so will pick three off the top of my head and go with that:

The whole Stoke game, but especially Raylor and Simpson taking the piss with the towel and Pulis spitting his dummy at it

Manu 3-0 at home, owed them a beating for god knows how long

The Liverpool match as thanks to dalglish, suarez and their fans everyone has remembered why they used to be so hated

And lets be honest i could easilly have picked either Ben Arfa wonder goal, Raylor vs mackems etc etc. and if we manage to get into in the CL then the goal that does that will top the lot!

It was class yesterday, I was right in the middle of Milburn and hearing the West Corner & Strawberry corner respond to each others songs was class, a rare energy!