Dr Gloom

LeazesMag

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is your name Marcus ? Or do you know a bloke called Marcus or Gary ?

Have you taken up spiritualism over the weekend? :lol:

"I'm getting the word........."

:lol:

Im getting an a

b

c

d

e

f

g

h

i

j

k

l

m

n

o

p

q

r

s

t

u

v

w

x

y

z

you know someone whose name starts with one of those right?

is your name Marcus ? Or do you know a bloke called Marcus or Gary ?

Have you taken up spiritualism over the weekend? :lol:

speak when you are spoken to.

I thought he was called Dan. Leazes is called Steve btw.

You're quite informed for someone who's only made 20-odd posts ?

Stop hijacking the thread, this sort of thing is frowned upon.

I pm'd this to him a few years ago and he didn't reply, long before he started making posts which essentially echo exactly what I've been saying for years, although he still thinks they are [and therefore his own views now] rubbish.

Serious question, I thought I may have met someone who knows him over the weekend, after the game on Monday.

Edited by LeazesMag

:lol: His name is Dan. Nice shoehorning in of your usual point though.

If you've been using a spirit guide for all of your predictions about NUFC this season, I'd start taking applications for a new one.

:lol: His name is Dan. Nice shoehorning in of your usual point though.

If you've been using a spirit guide for all of your predictions about NUFC this season, I'd start taking applications for a new one.

speak when you are spoken to, and take the advice already given. We don't want people on admin to apply contrasting standards to posters do we ?

Shame you don't actually reply to genuine questions when they are put to you in a debateable format mind.

I thought he was called Dan. Leazes is called Steve btw.

You're quite informed for someone who's only made 20-odd posts ?

Sorry, I thought we were doing introductions. I'm Cheyne btw.

haha. Hilarious kidda.

had to take you off ignore for this one leazes given my username is in the thread title.

no, i'm, not marcus. my name's dan. don't know any lads called marcus or gary. though i did meet gary lineker once.

you pm'd me about this before but i didn't think it was right to reply given i'm pretty sure i had you on ignore at the time.

had to take you off ignore for this one leazes given my username is in the thread title.

no, i'm, not marcus. my name's dan. don't know any lads called marcus or gary. though i did meet gary lineker once.

you pm'd me about this before but i didn't think it was right to reply given i'm pretty sure i had you on ignore at the time.

No surprise you've replied despite "having him on ignore" which is childish anyway. When will YOU mind you OWN business?

I've been telling you for five years that you shouldn't reply unless spoken to.

Chum

I pm'd you a few years ago, and you didn't reply. As I said, it was a long time before you decided to start repeating for yourself what you have always said was "rubbish". Still, whatever. I don't take things on here personally on here, and I met a mate of Gary's after the match and wondered if you knew this lad.

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

careful Dave, you lectured me long enough about hijacking threads etc didn't you ?

Nice to see you keeping up the hypocrisy, as well as the tripe.

No surprise you've replied despite "having him on ignore" which is childish anyway. When will YOU mind you OWN business?

I've been telling you for five years that you shouldn't reply unless spoken to.

Chum

blatant wind up attempt. As hypocritical as ever.

:lol: