Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United Saturday 28th April 3pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nee point in saying its a tough game. They are all here on in. Wigan fighting to stay up and have been getting some canny results.

Aeris still owes us a chebs shot. That was the deal. Deano Mk III. Fuck this slowly revealing more of the face shit.

She's all over the secret forum mate.

She's all over the secret forum mate.

A half Arabic half Norwegian girl who is able to write English in a style that fits in with a predominantly Geordie message board? Just pointing out how ridiculous that sounds. A football fanatic fantasist transvestite from Hetton-le-hole would be my guess.

A half Arabic half Norwegian girl who is able to write English in a style that fits in with a predominantly Geordie message board? Just pointing out how ridiculous that sounds. A football fanatic fantasist transvestite from Hetton-le-hole would be my guess.

Long as she still has nice chebs i'll let it slide.

We shouldn't fear anyone now.

Other teams have to worry about our awesome front four. Will Ben Arfa dribble it in? Will Yohan pass it in? Then there's Ba and Cisses!

If that fails we have the attacking Tiote ;) launching thunderbolts in from all angles.

Then there's our attacking defenders! We really are capable of getting goals from so many places.

It's fucking amazing man :lol:

The from four have pushed the game up to the final third leaving Tiote to prowl the middle third and come down hard on anyone who dares enter his patch.

Credit to Jonas as well.

We shouldn't fear anyone now.

Other teams have to worry about our awesome front four. Will Ben Arfa dribble it in? Will Yohan pass it in? Then there's Ba and Cisses!

If that fails we have the attacking Tiote ;) launching thunderbolts in from all angles.

Then there's our attacking defenders! We really are capable of getting goals from so many places.

It's fucking amazing man :lol:

The from four have pushed the game up to the final third leaving Tiote to prowl the middle third and come down hard on anyone who dares enter his patch.

Credit to Jonas as well.

Cabaye is on fire lately, now that he can push forward knowing he has Jonas and Tiote to mop up behind him he can unlock teams with his passing.

That assist for Cisse's goal was one of the best I've ever seen, absolutely unreal.

blah blah, fuck you. my guess is that almost all transvestites give fuck all about football (what do I know), its actually way more likely that a real girl (maybe I'm a bit boyish though) does care about football. norway has a lot of football saved girls to be honest, we all have our english (and/or norwegian) team which we support, most of us a bit passive but also some active (like me)...I think most girls in Norway supports liverpool or man u though and fuck them, I chose this team and right now I couldnt be happier with my choice :)

For all of Jonas` graft, I cant help but think that his mere presence in midfield is blocking Fergusons progression and development.

A little groin injury on his part wouldnt go amiss, and should it set him out of the team - good riddance I say.

Yeah nothing should block Ferguson's progress tbh. He shouldn't have any competition for his position at all and should swan into the side. That's how the top teams do it.