Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United Saturday 28th April 3pm

Christmas Tree

I'm glad some of you delusionists are still feeling positive after that first half, I don't see the 'real' big teams with performances like that or conceding that many goals.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want something to cheer about in the second half! Whatever happens over these last games, we have been awesome this season. Not showing it right now, granted, but still....all about the bigger picture isn't it!

Demba Ba is having a shocker. Might as well switch to the 4-3-3 and just go for it.

Martinez has his tactics spot on - he forces teams to adapt and stops them playing their style.

I'm glad some of you delusionists are still feeling positive after that first half, I don't see the 'real' big teams with performances like that or conceding that many goals.

You're acting like a spoilt fucking bairn man. Re read your post, it's fucking pathetic.

Your blind faith is fucking pathetic tbh

What blind faith, you dumb cunt? I'm not saying we're gonna come back here. But are you really suggesting that cos we've lost today the whole season is a fluke.

If we strengthen in the summer and only get rid of dead wood I'll take it all back and eat massive portions of humble pie.

if we win our next game you will going off your act today

Another yellow Mike Dean doesnt put out.

Exactly. How was that not a yellow from Moses? Cynical and no chance of getting the ball. Text book.

What blind faith, you dumb cunt? I'm not saying we're gonna come back here. But are you really suggesting that cos we've lost today the whole season is a fluke.

No, I'm not suggesting that. What I'm saying is do you see the other top four teams putting in performances like that or having as many heavy loses as us against lower teams over the course of the season?

No, I'm not suggesting that. What I'm saying is do you see the other top four teams putting in performances like that or having as many heavy loses as us against lower teams over the course of the season?

That is literally exactly what you suggested you turdburglar

Funny the discussion we were having before the game about underestimating Wigan and how some thought this would be a very hard game.

This is still bloody ridiculous though.

THE one redeeming possibility from this match so far is the potential that Wigan getting a result could assist in relegating Villa - other than that I'm fucking disgusted, fucking joke of a team that we are. It's times like this when I can't help but think we've fluked the position that we're in in the league, this is more like our usual shit. Next season when we've got all the extra games from the Europa League and a weakened squad from selling some of our big players it'll all balance out to us struggling to finish in the top fucking ten.

And people want Leazes banned...what a fucking waste of bandwidth.

I don't think I'm revealing any secrets here when I say that we aren't part of the established top four. We're overachieving and shit like this will happen from time to time. We're on a rapidly improving trajectory though - throwing your hands up and declaring that everything's shit cos we've lost one in seven is idiotic.