Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United Saturday 28th April 3pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, I suppose I can agree with that - I don't think it's all shit though, for what it's worth I think we've had a fantastic season for our standards, it just gets my goat when we capitulate against wanky teams like Wigan. On a side note it is amusing to see me getting put in with Leazes just because I don't agree with some of the trendy opinions. I'm not a conformist but that's why I'm here and not on N-O -_-

You're not speaking out against climate change, you were saying our season was a fluke based on one bad afternoon. We can all get a bit menstrual when things don't go our way, just admit you were acting like a toddler on their period and we'll say no more. ;)

We need a result on Wednesday now. Simple as.

Yup. I hardly think one game will kill the mentality of the players, luckily.

Pardew needs to learn from his mistakes, and he needs to make sure the players do the same. In a way it was just one of those days, in other ways it wasn't, we simply weren't good enough.

You're not speaking out against climate change, you were saying our season was a fluke based on one bad afternoon. We can all get a bit menstrual when things don't go our way, just admit you were acting like a toddler on their period and we'll say no more. ;)

I think you're twisting what I said but I'll admit I was in a strop. Meh, we'll see how the rest of the results go this weekend I suppose.

We're 4 down and there's 20 minutes left. The professional thing to do is start looking to the next match. You don't take them off straight away cos you still have a chance to turn it around then, and you have to guard against injuries.

Howay, why am I explaining stuff like this ffs?

If its at 70 minutes though why not earlier? I know why you're saying. But as a player I'd rather my team get on the scoresheet than just give up. Goes some way to taking some confidence from the game.

...And as a spectator the removal of Ben Arfa was just about the end of my interest.

It was hard to predict how that would pan out, with both teams playing unorthodox formations - just thought they played with more urgency than us and we were caught a little bit in two minds - playing a bit negatively passing backwards too often, which doesn't suit our system as it's basically designed to attack.

Desperate to see Spurs lose tomorrow. Don't want them to take advantage. On the other hand were they to lose it's a shame we will have failed to take advantage ourselves.

Oh well.

Fucked either way. How about a draw? :)