So who actually thinks we will finish 4th?

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all poised beautifully. The Chelsea Barca game, the Manchester Derby and we play 2 our biggest games in a decade against 2 sides who are on the cusp of making history themselves. You couldn't have scripted it better. Fuck me.

Finishing 4th and not getting into Europe because of Chelsea would just be too cruel.

too cruel is right since we should only be knocked into the europa league!

Hard to tell whats worse, city coming here with the pressure on them or nothing to play for. I dont think its as clear cut as you make out. Chelsea on their ass out of the CL tomorrow wont be a good thing either, they will have a much stronger incentive to focus on the league in that case. On the other hand meeting them on the back of knocking barcelona out of the CL isnt necessarily the best timing either, their confidence must be soaring.

Easy to start over-analysing everything like a bunch of girls dicussing text messages from lads. We should just focus on our own form and get on with it. We can only beat what is in front of us and that is what we should do.

a 1000 years ago, viking law stated that the punishment for homosexuality was death. However it was only the one recieving who commited the crime and thus got convicted.

The penetrator went free :)

Makes sense tbh, I can totally see where the contemporary legislators were coming from.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Did you really go to the gun range with Brevik? He said he practised by playing Call of Duty with some plastic gun gadget. He also spent a year playing World of Warcraft for 16 hours a day. Didn't seem like the outdoors type.

Dont think he was practicing at the gun range because he was outdoorsy, as we all know. We all met him there, polite kid and a good shooter.

It's a measure of how far we've come this season when so many of us (me included) would be massively disappointed with finishing 5th.

If we'd been offered 5th place back in August, we'd have ripped their hands off.

Whatever happens in the last 4 games, the worst we can finish is 6th. Whilst there will obviously be disappoinment on missing out on CL football if that happens to be the case, we've still got to look on this season as a massive success.