So who actually thinks we will finish 4th?

Kid Dynamite

I'm afraid the dream is over. I was starting to believe again after the chelsea game but I can't see us getting more points than the other two. The fact that we're even in with a chance though with a game to go is remarkable

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least it's softened the blow a bit if we don't make it. Would've been crushing to go third by beating city then lose to Everton on the last day and miss out.

Will be amazing just to have a last day with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

It's gonna be an interesting afternoon. We can certainly go and beat Everton, which won't be easy, but I think we will do. I have a feeling one of Spuds or Arse will slip up too - let's just hope it isn't with just an Arse draw

We'll have to bounce back and play very well to get something from Everton, especially with Mystic McFaul's favourite Jelavic in tricky form.

I don't think results will go our way again, we've been desperately lucky that whenever we've dropped points, so too have Arsenal & Spurs.

I really hope we finish above Chelsea whatever happens, they're probably the most despicable club in the league. They'll be in a great mood after the cup win though so unfortunately i see that spilling on to their remaining games. Here's hoping we finish 3rd though so we don't have to sweat on the CL final!

right you are

Im not going to be looking at anything else until we've finished playing.

can ask no more than we go and play our best against everton now its out of our hands

right you are

Im not going to be looking at anything else until we've finished playing.

can ask no more than we go and play our best against everton now its out of our hands

Get the Everton thread started as Stevie fucked up the City game.

I don't think results will go our way again, we've been desperately lucky that whenever we've dropped points, so too have Arsenal & Spurs.

Really? How often has that happened? Not sure us being in form and them not equaling luck, but to each their own...

if we finish in whatever position in the table i am happy we done wonderful this season few glitches here and there but allot better than last season and before that

I think there's a chance you know. Arsenal and Spurs had just as much reason to believe they had to win this weekend just gone as they will next weekend, and both failed. They're mentally not in the groove, and we are.

Kinda torn on Chelsea and Liverpool this week though. On the one hand, if Chelsea win, Everton are assured finishing above Liverpool and thus have nothing to play for. But then we might have to win to protect our position from Chelsea... On the other, Liverpool win and Everton play harder. I guess I'd go for a Chelsea win.

I don't think one Newcastle United fan, not one, could have tipped us to finish 6th, 5th, 4th or god forbid 3rd !

4th 5th or 6th bottom was my goal, hoy 4 points outa 6 off the SMBs and I would have been delighted.

I'm officially more than delighted.

Be just our luck that Arsenal will lose, Spurs will draw..... and so will we.

Sod it though, I'm still believing........

Its already ours! Walt Disney has been producing our season and the fairytale will complete in the dying minutes as Arsenal and Spurs concede late goals and Cisse scores while taking a goal kick having gone in goal for the last 5 minutes due to a Krul injury.

Top 4 odds

Arsenal 1/33

Spurs 1/9

Newcastle 9/2

Surprised we are so high. Fulham are second in the current form table and West Brom are fifth, just below us in fourth.

Spurs and Tottenham are both languishing in mid table.

While West Brom have nowt to play for, If Fulham win they could finish 7th behind Chelsea and ahead of Liverpool and Everton which would be a great season.

A very exciting last day awaits us. As SAF calls it, squeeky bum time.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Pressure completely off us thankfully, and the odds reflect that.

I think we'll take the game to them and Everton will be up for it too. It'll be a cracking game I reckon. I just fancy us to shave it but it'll be nervy and high-scoring for sure.

3-2 us, 86th minute Cisse to show he can head it too.

Pressure completely off us thankfully, and the odds reflect that.

I think we'll take the game to them and Everton will be up for it too. It'll be a cracking game I reckon. I just fancy us to shave it but it'll be nervy and high-scoring for sure.

3-2 us, 86th minute Cisse to show he can head it too.

we might as well take the game to them. The lowest we finish is 5th now, absolutely nothing to lose and you never know, Arsenal or Spuds could slip up.