So who actually thinks we will finish 4th?

Kid Dynamite

Aye, we just need one of them to slip up and us win to get 4th. Arsenal to get beat or Spurs draw and we win. Both and we're 3rd. Its a long shot, but as said, what have we got to lose?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised we are so high. Fulham are second in the current form table and West Brom are fifth, just below us in fourth.

Spurs and Tottenham are both languishing in mid table.

While West Brom have nowt to play for, If Fulham win they could finish 7th behind Chelsea and ahead of Liverpool and Everton which would be a great season.

A very exciting last day awaits us. As SAF calls it, squeeky bum time.

They tend to move together, those two :razz:

Have a feeling Spurs will slip up but not too confident about the Everton game itself.

Pretty much the same, I can see draws for all of us.

In fact, I wonder what odds I can get on that.

Edited by The Fish

I can see us winning but I think Spurs are more likely to win than we are.

If we slip up I hope Spurs win. Would suck to know that a win would have done it for us if we don't get there.

Oh well. It wasn't to be. Disappointing but not half as bad as it would have felt if we'd gone in today in third, or if Arsenal and Spurs slipped up but we didn't take advantage.

@duo - if we keep this squad together, add a little, sort out why we have these away-day capitulations (today, Wigan, Spurs, Fulham)... I see little reason why we won't be challenging for Europe again next year. And that absolutely includes the Champions League.

Onwards and upwards tbh.

We're counting on the Fair Play rules at least having some effect really. Hopefully van Persie will fuck off to Real Madrid, Modric and Bale will leave Spuds, Chelski will appoint di Matteo who will be utterly unable to give them the top to bottom restructuring they need and, er, well Liverpool aren't really looking like any kind of threat tbh, and we can challenge for the top 4 next season!