If Aston villa look to go down?

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll look at the table, laugh, then look back at the table and rip my cock off as I contemplate away days in the Champions League

Had a tenner on Villa at 16/1, which is still a good bit wider odds than they are anywhere now. Considered laying it off with a few quid each on on the rest of the contenders, but probably not worth it with Bolton and Blackburn odds on.

Unless someone can do the sums better than me.

Edited by Happy Face

Head over for their last game of the season with a mocking poster and try to get on the telly with the banner? Im still livid when I think about 3 years ago when they waved and laughed..

I hope they go down. Apparently this was their "plan" too when they handed O'Neill that 6 year contract.

Edited by LeazesMag

I assumed that he had delusions of being part of an elite military force.

Do you know Rob W (RIP)?

he's probably at the local mosque preparing for a trip in the muslim submarine, while welcoming in all the yobbos at the end of his street to tell them they are all good lads and haven't done owt wrong.

IF Villa go down, I can't see them coming back up straight away. Teams will pick their squad apart, I'd take N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Bent, Bannan, Warnock, Albrighton and Delph. None of them would start like, but good back-up for us. Was going to include Given, but his ship sailed a while ago in a toon shirt.