If Aston villa look to go down?

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bannans a cock, as is Nzogbia, agbonlahor is just fast, dont rate warnock and albrighton. Bent would be good but would want too much cash and is ex sunderland (doesnt bother me but he may have some lingering affection for them, on the other hand they were abusing his mum werent they? delph I know nowt about

I'm in the minority (possibly of one), but seeing Given relegated wouldn't make me cry.

Na you've got me for company there. Canny shot-stopper, but I remember the toys coming out the pram when Bobby dropped him and him jumping ship the year we went down. Not that I think we'd have stayed up had he remained, mind you.

I'm in the minority (possibly of one), but seeing Given relegated wouldn't make me cry.

I'd think that nearly everyone (with the exception of Ant) would agree with you.

I don't really bear any grudge towards Given. Did well for us and can't blame him for fuckkng off , at the time the club was being run like a joke.

(4 managers in one season, remember).

Insomnia can fuck off though.

Yer me and a mate who is also a newcastle supporter, I work in SAS so the plane ticket is like 20 quid tops.

What like Andy McNab?

Come on Bolton the neet. Would make me smile lots if Villa went down.

I'd think that nearly everyone (with the exception of Ant) would agree with you.

I'm a bit of a dichotomy in that I like Given and always will, but have no problem in saying I'd like to see him go down and never play at a level above us again. Just in the same way as it's gratifying when that happens to other former servants, good and bad. Including everyone sold for the last couple of years, happily.

i think it would be great to shove it in the villa cause they mocked us when we went down so yea mock the pricks if they do go down they fucking deserve it

I think Villa will probably crawl across the line this season. The Villa fans I know, who actually go to games, seem to be completely disillusioned with the results, the style of play and the direction the club is going.

Crowds have been poor enough this season but I think they will be far worse next season, below 30k on a regular basis as a fair proportion of people won't be renewing their season tickets

I think Villa will probably crawl across the line this season. The Villa fans I know, who actually go to games, seem to be completely disillusioned with the results, the style of play and the direction the club is going.

Crowds have been poor enough this season but I think they will be far worse next season, below 30k on a regular basis as a fair proportion of people won't be renewing their season tickets

Hard to believe McPish will be there past Christmas next year if this current form goes on. Bound to lose N'Zogbia in the summer and his signings this year have been far from inspired.

He's an absolute nothing manager, don't know what Learner was thinking with that appointment, at first I thought "he must be cheap" but then you hear they've paid Birmingham a load of compensation and McCleish is in the top 20 best paid managers in Europe or something mad like that. What the fuck?

He's an absolute nothing manager, don't know what Learner was thinking with that appointment, at first I thought "he must be cheap" but then you hear they've paid Birmingham a load of compensation and McCleish is in the top 20 best paid managers in Europe or something mad like that. What the fuck?

I'm sure he's the 16th highest paid manager in Europe. It's amazing that's where they went after Martinez knocked them back; they'd have been better off trying for Hughton, funnily enough (though not sure if there was any crossover between the two appointments).

Looking more and more fucked as times goes on. Left it too late to change the manager. Can only assume Lerner presumed they'd be too good to go down, or the other clubs not good enough to stay up.

Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but to me they're a proper, famous, old club that have been synonymous with the top flight during my lifetime at least. To have them not

They've just been dreadful all season, but not catastrophically so, thus the media glare has avoided them for the most part. They've done just enough to stay out of the zone but now they're right on the brink of it. They're got 3 really tricky ties coming up (the next one is a derby at the Hawthorns!), and have played a game more than Bolton.

I saw a Villa fan on the BBC report tonight refer to McLeish as McRelegator - I actually think that's pretty good! Fitting too...this would be what, 3 relegations in 4 seasons? The bottom teams are playing with enough urgency that it could happen.

Put a bet on them 4 weeks ago when they were 10 points clear of the drop, they were 40/1. They are utter wank and mccleish is far too defensive. Just need wigan, qpr and bolton to sort themselves out. Would be a very nice end to the season, with the toon getting Europe as well....beautiful!

I saw a Villa fan on the BBC report tonight refer to McLeish as McRelegator - I actually think that's pretty good! Fitting too...this would be what, 3 relegations in 4 seasons? The bottom teams are playing with enough urgency that it could happen.

Yup. Madness to appoint him in the first place, don't know what he was thinking.

IF Villa go down, I can't see them coming back up straight away. Teams will pick their squad apart, I'd take N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Bent, Bannan, Warnock, Albrighton and Delph. None of them would start like, but good back-up for us. Was going to include Given, but his ship sailed a while ago in a toon shirt.

i dont want any of them, i hardly rate any of them, and half of them are bad enough that i wish they went to play for the scums.