Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Daniel Sturridge

Kyle Walker

Daniel Welbeck

Official PFA Player of the Year:

Robin van Persie

Official PFA Young Player of the Year:

Kyle Walker

PFA Team of the Year: Hart; Walker, Kompany, Coloccini, Baines; Silva, Yaya Toure, Parker, Bale; Rooney, van Persie.

well done Coloccini - deserved recognition for a world class centre half.

Scott Parker though - come on. been crap for a couple of months now (yes i know the votes are counted earlier in the season). one of the most over-rated players in premiership history just because he runs around a lot and looks like he's from the 1950s. he's a good defensive midfielder, but any team that gives such a limited player more responsibility on the ball than that, will slowly but surely turn to shit

Team of the season is pretty much spot on apart from the madness that is the hype around Parker.

I mentioned it a few days ago, but Parkers stats for the season are Goals: 0 Assists: 1.

I know there's more to his game than that but he's hardly a Claude Makelele type either. In terms of the role Parker plays, Alex Song has been far superior this season.

Aguero maybe should be in there too but Rooney has been very good if unspectacular this season so thats one's a close call imo.

Edited by TicTacWoe

TTW youre right there, Song has been better.

Bale shouldnt be there either he's got a few goals this season but (having checked) its only because he shoots at every opportunity. 9 goals 123 shots, to compare Lampard has scored 11 goals in the league from 59 shots

Rooney's rightfully in there, has 24 goals in the League this season. Song definitely should have gotten it ahead of Parker.

As for next year, I think Cabaye will sneak in there. This is his first season in the prem and next season he's really going to bust out and we'll see more of what we saw in the last game against Stoke.

If I'm perfectly honest, I'm amazed Coloccini made it in there. Not on the grounds of what he's achieved this season, simply because I expected them to pick someone from one of Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool to partner Kompany.

Had we nailed the 4-3-3 formation earlier in the season I have no doubt HBA would have been in there too.

Robin Van Penis for PFA player of the year? Really? With his shitty attitude and unsporting ways? Laughable awards on the most part.

The best in England. Probably the best centre forward in Europe.

TicTacWoe is sopt on here like, Song has been twice the player Parker has.

Clint Dempsey is a midfielder by trade isn't he? How the fuck did he not get in the team?

Good shout, he's had a fantastic season. I'd say it's virtually impossible for a Fulham player to make the team of the season though due to their low profile. It's a pile of piss like but what can you do.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Scott Parker :lol: He must have dirt on everyone to do with these awards, player of the year last year in a relegated team and now in team of the year despite contributing fuck all. His tackling isn't particularly great and he doesn't pass the ball forwards only sideways or backwards, captain boring tbh probably collects stamps in his free time.

I also agree Dempsey being passed up is bad, 22 goals from attacking midfield he's had an awesome season. Krul should get in as keeper of the season tbh he has 14 clean sheets same as Hart I think but behind a weaker back 4.

Edited by Howay

Aren't the lists compiled in January or something mental like that? and as such it should be called Player of the year, not Season?

I wouldn't be surprised to see a few of our lot in next years awards

Aren't the lists compiled in January or something mental like that? and as such it should be called Player of the year, not Season?

I wouldn't be surprised to see a few of our lot in next years awards

:blink: