LEAZESMAG

Mad Jock

Will you be showing your face on Skunkers again, just there's an awful lot of threads been bumped that make you look very silly?

In short, Pardew, Mike and Decka have tucked you up nicely.

Look forward to a prompt response mate.

Will you be showing your face on Skunkers again, just there's an awful lot of threads been bumped that make you look very silly?

He can't answer questions. If he had an ounce of self respect he'd sign off and abandon any thoughts of ever using the internet again.

Edited by Ugly Mackems

like your last response when you fucked off?

:lol:

Skunkers has done fuck all btw, one swallow doesn't make a summer, which is the limit of their footballing perceptions too. Wait until this team has been built on and even attempted to be improved before you make an idiot of yourself and disappear again.

Bye.

He can't answer questions. If he had an once of self respect he'd sign off and abandon any thoughts of ever using the internet again.

like I said. One swallow doesn't make a summer. Everything I have said about the limited ambitions and setup of the club is correct, in spite of the first good season in 5 years, and will continue to be.

I'm not going to argue the toss on here, and there is no point at all in talking football on skunkers.

like I said. One swallow doesn't make a summer. Everything I have said about the limited ambitions and setup of the club is correct, in spite of the first good season in 5 years, and will continue to be.

I'm not going to argue the toss on here, and there is no point at all in talking football on skunkers.

Is that because when you have tried you've been absolutely dismantled time and time again?

You trotted your bile out time and time again both on here and on skunkers and its came back to bite you on the arse big time.

Did you enjoy the game on Saturday? Do you think we can finish in fourth? What do you think of our £8 million striker? What about the goals and assist from our £4 million international midfielder? What do you make of the PFA team of the season? Are you proud to see our skipper in the side? Do you think Pardew should be manager of the year? Are you pleased we finished above Liverpool?

Are you happy with the way the club is being run?

you can follow him if you like BestBaNone, someone whose made 50 posts since 2005 and his first since may 2011 is this shambles got exactly what was needed

Had a bad day or something? Leazesmag has spent years and years winding people up across a fucking huge range of toon forums, including completely ruining this one for long periods, now that he's being shown up as the mong that he is he should expect this from people. Protecting him from it based on posting numbers is the last thing he deserves. He's probably discussed more subjects in his 50 posts since 2005 than Leazes has in his multi-thousand posts, btw.

Had a bad day or something? Leazesmag has spent years and years winding people up across a fucking huge range of toon forums, including completely ruining this one for long periods, now that he's being shown up as the mong that he is he should expect this from people. Protecting him from it based on posting numbers is the last thing he deserves. He's probably discussed more subjects in his 50 posts since 2005 than Leazes has in his multi-thousand posts, btw.

You dont get it. Ants not protecting LM, he's protecting this board.