Best Of Youtube

MattM4

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He's long dead now. I used to work with a lad who knew him. Said he was an utter cunt.  Both of his sons are in nick now for murder.  So he's brought them up well.

Program was quite sad, he was intelligent enough to realise his father beating him senseless had ruined him emotionally and intellectually and in the next breath was talking about beating some sense into his kid

100% someone you'd leave out yhe back door if you saw him at the front

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Program was quite sad, he was intelligent enough to realise his father beating him senseless had ruined him emotionally and intellectually and in the next breath was talking about beating some sense into his kid

100% someone you'd leave out yhe back door if you saw him at the front

Apparently he wrote a book and got a degree in prison. But he was a mega piss head and that ultimately killed him

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Do twitter links take ages to render for everyone now or is it just me? I'm assuming it's something to do with the mess Musk has made with his new toy.

Can't get into it now. Musk's loss, like. :cuppa:

• Haha 1

On 24/02/2023 at 22:44, Dr Gloom said:

You will not unsee this 

I remember seeing a praying mantis in Australia and being quite chilled / fascinated. Then I nearly shit my pants when it took off. I didn’t know they could fucking fly!!!

• Haha 3

On a lighter note we were buying one of the weans a new mattress today and out of nowhere I remembered the time Kris Boyd did an advert for mattresses and it turned out he couldn't actually say "mattresses".

Mattressesesh.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...