Best Of Youtube

MattM4

BlueSecurity Important Update

------------------------------

You are being emailed because you are a BlueSecurity user.

Today, BlueSecurity database became known to worst spammers. Within 48 hours, the database will be published on the Internet, and your email will be open to a community of spammers. After this, you will see that spam to your mailbox increases 10 - 20 fold.

BlueSecurity was illegally attacking spammers, now spammers fight back!

REMOVE BLUE FROG FROM YOUR TRAY ASAP TO AVOID GETTING MORE SPAM!!!!

We, the spammers, have analyzed software of BlueSecurity, and found a lot of malicious code. This includes: ability to send mass mail to users. Ability to attack websites with Distributed Denial of Service attack (DDoS), and update functionality, which can install Trojan software on your computer and turn your computer into zombie.

BlueSecurity is using your computers to illegally attack sites including non-spam sites. They decide who is to be attacked today. And they have been noticed to attack many non-spam websites.

But now, attacked sites fight back. We are using their own database of users to send millions of spam messages to. You are one of these poor folks.

UNINSTALL BLUE FROG NOW!!!

You will ask how the Database leaked???

Its simple. BlueSecurity approach DOES NOT WORK. They have publish encrypted database for spammers, so they can remove emails from their lists, yet they can’t see the emails.

What BlueSecurity didn’t realize is that after you removed the emails, its quite simple to figure what emails were removed. How can BlueSecurity be so stupid??? I don’t know.

But after scanning 100 gigabytes of email addresses, we now have 99% of all BlueSecurity users. And guess what, they can’t do anything about that.

Because YOU CAN NOT ILLEGALY ATTACK PEOPLE and expect to continue operations.

As of today, BlueSecurity project is BUSTED. They will eventually shut their website. Because YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN.

The reason you will be getting A LOT OF SPAM is BlueSecurity.

REMOVE BLUE FROG. AND NEVER INSTALL IT AGAIN.

BlueSecurity lists a USA address as their place of business, whereas their main office is in Tel Aviv. BlueSecurity is run by a few Russian born Jews, who have previously been spamming themselves. They do not take money for downloading their software, they do not take money for removing emails from their lists.

How do you think they make money? We don’t know… But they could be

1.Using your computer to send spam themselves.

2.Hired to attack other sites

3.Asking for randsom after attack

They have no visible revenue stream, and 500,000 computers sitting there working for them. What are they doing?

Whatever it is UNINSTALL BLUE FROG, THEN GUESS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Edited by Geordie Boyo

I'm having a bit of a problem today which is causing some concern so I'm havong to post on this thread because of it.

For some reason I haven't been able to post this thread in General chat which just keeps displaying that I have Forbidden access to do so.

I'm quite concerned as I even tried posting it in a different thread, but got the same result...! I have posted a few times today and haven't had any trouble, but I'm a little paranoid as to why this might be happening. If you'd read the following I think you'd understand.

I'd appreciate any help,

Cheers, Boyo ;)

I used to use Avast, but now I have Zone Alarm as well as BlueSecurity. What would people recommend in case this threat turns out to be real?

look at what I saw on the bluesecurity website today! :quotes:

http://www.bluesecurity.com/

http://www.bluesecurity.com/Updates/frog_is_back.asp

cheers :quotes:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

rather than have them all scattered about? <_<

Carry on Camping

Depends really. If you want to discuss the video, I think it needs it's own thread, but if it's just a funny, a shared thread might be an idea. I can't get videos at work so it can be a bit ott here sometimes.

Btw, that is as shit as the original! I can't believe I found Babs Windsor attractive as a kid, on reflection as a 14 year old I would have probably shagged anything. :)

rather than have them all scattered about? <_<

Carry on Camping

Depends really. If you want to discuss the video, I think it needs it's own thread, but if it's just a funny, a shared thread might be an idea. I can't get videos at work so it can be a bit ott here sometimes.

Btw, that is as shit as the original! I can't believe I found Babs Windsor attractive as a kid, on reflection as a 14 year old I would have probably shagged anything. :good:

Er, the video I posted wasn't meant to be discussed, that's why I put it in this thread... :woosh::)