Best Of Youtube

MattM4

Right, I know (Gemmill) that this probably should be in the help forum or already may be in this megathread somewhere, but how can I download youtube videos and keep them for posterity? I did google it and was directed to a hack site, but didn't like the look of it (particularly as I need to update my AV software). TIA for any tips.

Download a program called jdownloader andput the youtube link in ''linkgrabber''- second tab along on the program- and it should download fine.

Love how this starts as a demo then he goes mental.. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cnpRmb_D6g

Tried to link this up but one of you mods will have to do it as it wont work when I try..

EDIT: Sorted for you mate - Craig

Brilliant :nufc:

I used to love it years ago when you would get a casio keyboard and play the "demo" button to see how it can be played.

Love how this starts as a demo then he goes mental.. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cnpRmb_D6g

Tried to link this up but one of you mods will have to do it as it wont work when I try..

EDIT: Sorted for you mate - Craig

That's crying out for the Kutiman treatment...

Edited by Happy Face

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Awesome!

Edited by wykikitoon